• Riot shield C4 combo

hey all normally Im not one to complain or ask for tweakings or nerfings. I usually find a way to deal with whatever it is. And Im not going to ask for such here. What I would like is to discuss riot shields with C4....
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Your Ideal class

Whats your Ideal class? Will you go with a standard set up with perks, a primary, secondary equipment and some tactical? or will you be using something else? As for me I have never been one to need or want extras, My ...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Black Ops 2 and The Illusion of Lag (rewritten again and new video 5/30/13)

*Summary* I realize my topic is very long so i will try to summarize (key word... try):   In Black ops 2 there are a few things that can make you feel like the lag is worse in your game.   BRT- Bul...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Most amusing kill

Hey Just thought I would start a thread for fun. Whats the most amusing kill you have gotten in BO 2? For me it would have to be chasing people down with a guardian in hands, putting in right infront of them and letti...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • rejoining League

Hey all So I just had an idea. One of the biggest issues in League is that fact that people drop out or quit too dam often. I think there needs to be an option to rejoin a game that you were put in. This way if your x...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • League Play looking for answers

Hey all, Have you ever played league and wondered why you got placed where you did or why you scored what you did? I know Im not alone in wanting to know how it works. So that is why this thread is being made. I would...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Proving and Improving the lag problem

This thread is for scientific examination and experimentation. If you wish to discuss what might be causing the lag or general experiences there is another thread which I will link in a moment for that. This thread go...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • My biggest issue with League Play

Yes I know that there have been topics on this already and if any of them were still active I would be posting this there.   This is honestly the biggest problem in League play. It is flat out ruining it. More s...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • What happened to GG?

What ever happened to being able to say good game? or to give the opposing team props for doing well or putting up a fight? I rarely hear this anymore in CoD. not that I ever heard it much before but now its basically...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • flinch

hey all, Making another thread this time to discuss flinch. I used to hate flinch with a passion. Now I dont as much. But I still have issue with it. My only issue at the current time is when I run up, start shooting ...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Bo 2 strategy and tactics

Hey all, I am one who loves Hardpoint... well I like all the game modes specifically CTF, KC, HP in that order but anyways, I wanted to start a discussion on Hardpoint strats and tactics. but now going with just tact...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • team balance glitch?

Hey all was playing Kill Confirmed today and ran into an interesting situation. The other team had 7 players and we at most had 5. I have seen this happen in the past and it is by no means an actual "issue" only bring...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • League play issue I would like adressed

Hey all. Im one of the competitive junkies who consider pub stomps boring. So I chose to play league. and for the most part it is fantastic. I have had more challenging battles in champions league then I ever did in A...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • looking for help with an experiment

okay so last time I posted this I got nothing, but Id figure i would try again. I need help doing a few little experiments with BO 2 and I need someone else with a capture card to assist (I have one myself) I just nee...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Looking for help with an experiment!

Hi all. For the longest time I have known that Kill cams and Theater mode are not the most trustable sources. As we all well know, theater/kill cams sometimes show suspicious things such as a guy aiming at thin air an...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • The latest call of duty sucks, the previous ones were better.... but is this really true? lets get some perspective (Version 2)

Okay so I am remaking this thread so that way It can be better organized. Due to the length of this thread I will have to make multiple posts to get it on here. I ask that you all do not post until I have posted all t...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • You are trying to post content that is now allowed

okay now this porblem on the forums is VERY annoying now. I dont kow how many others are experiencing it but this is annoying. can anyone tell me what the hell It is thats not allowed to be posted that im apparently t...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • The latest CoD sucks compared to previous ones!!!... but does it really? Lets get some perspective

Hi all me again. Im making this thread because I have been lurking on these forums for a while. and I am seeing a pattern here with every game release. and its not just this community that does it either. Every game r...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Prove it!

okay so everyone who attends these forums knows that there have been alot of threads saying that BO2 is broken (like every call of duty in the past saying the exact same crap). Why? Because of lag comp? hit detection?...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • League Moshpit Pheonix Seven Eight Masters division rank 1 Vs Ranks 2 and 3 highlights

HI all, for those of you who care, I am Deamonomic the Current Rank 1 holder in the Pheonix Seven Eight sub-division in the Masters division. I believe that my division is the most active and challenging division of t...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic