• what makes a good player good?

(Posters NOTE: You will see me repeatedly referencing my own gameplay experiences throughout this. I am not trying to say I am a good player. But these are the expericences I have to go by which is why I am sharing th...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • league play

thus far I have played a fair bit of league, both moshpit and champions. I'm top 25 of my masters division in moshpit. my issue is that I can go down in rank regardless of how much better I am then the other team.&nbs...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Codcasting

i have a question about codcasting, i was given the impression that we would be able to record using the codcasting system. but from what I see I need a capcard to use the Codcasting. is that about right? or am i miss...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • My montage attempts

I am making this thread because i would like to get some feedback from the community. No they are not awesome. Personally i dont like them that much but that might be because im the one who made em. The people they we...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Modded controller or Bionic finger?

Hey there guys. I am making this here thread to ask a question. There should be 3 Videos down below. One is of me firing my MK14 and the other 2 videos show my friends firing: shugo309 and ubenkilled. Can you tell who...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • The New riot shield... a griefers greatest tool yet?

hi all, as i was watching the trailer for the first time and seeing the shield, my initial thought was... no way... the second thought was... thats awesome... my third thought was.... oh dear god i hope there is a way...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • How to "Sense" Your enemy

Hey there all, this is a video i made because I was playing face off 2v2 and these guys were trash talkers/complainers. well at one point i started using my MK14 and  I understand why people would think i...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • How to "Sense" Your Enemy!

Hey everyone, was playing some face off messing around and got called a cheater by these 2 kids. so i decided to show them how they were wrong   its not a long video about a minute. leave feed back please.
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • MW3 theater system

has anyone else tried using what i hesitate to call a theater system in MW3? honestly it is so horribly done that i almost wish they hadnt even bothered. mounted camera system? pfft who would ever use that... or want ...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • camping in MW3

im normally not one to complain at all, but this is starting to annoy. and no i am not complaining about campers kicking my ass. that... doesnt happen . My problem is that when im playing I want a challenge, a Run N G...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Operation flag ninja 3 and 4

hey all. me and my friends decided to start doing "flag Ninja" during CTF games. If you want to know what that is watch the videos.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WIurovfRgw   https://www.youtube.com/w...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Luckiest Headshot EVER!

Hi everyone, So this is a video from BO where i sniped basically the entire time on convoy. I kept wondering and wondering if i could jumpshot a guy trying to capture flag C. tried it once or twice with no luck. after...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • I proudly present Operation Flag Ninja 1 and 2!!!

Before anything else i ask that you guys please rate the videos and leave comments if you liked them. or if you did not like them please tell me why as i am always wanting feedback to improve   so here are some...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • X-Ta-C PRESENTS! Operation Flag Ninja!!!!!!!

Hi all, just wanted to share some of my favorite moments from BO enjoy  
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • game freezing

does anyone else have this problem of MW3 freezing (console locks up, sound stops playing, the background stops moving, and the console doesnt respond to you trying to hit the "A" button to select a mode or switching ...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • spending a token to reset stats

I have a question about that. When you reset your stats and everything does it erase the gear you have unlocked using tokens?
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Spec ops theater mode

When you play spec ops (survival mode for example) will it have a video in the theater so that we can go back and make montages and what not?
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Kill confirmed problem

hey all i was wondering if anyone else has seen this issue, with the dog tags randomly vanishing... is there a reason that the tags of the dude i just killed 5 seconds ago just up and disappeared denying my team the k...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Scavanger and claymores

hi guys, me and my friend are talking about MW3 while watching the live stream from IGN on youtube (not live anymore). and we were wondering with scavenger if i remember correctly it replenishes tubes and grenades and...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic
  • Resetting your Stats

So in MW3 you will be able to Reset your stats, level, and prestige. Okay so my question is thus: lets say you have spent your prestige tokens on weapons classes and the ability to keep certain things through the pres...
    deamonomic
    created by deamonomic