• Xbox gamers, we have finally won.

It's about time. Now that the PC gamers are whining about their dedicated servers and most of them have refused to purchase the game, we win. They have long claimed to be better than us; calling our controllers stupid...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Questions ONLY IF YOU BEAT THE CAMPAIGN (spoilers)

Alright I just got back from my friend's house after school and we played through the entire singleplayer but a few things are left uncertain to me! 1. Why did the nuke launch from the sub? I thought Price did it ...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • No Dragonuov for Multiplayer Confirmed

Guys, sad news. The dragonuov is in single player but not in multiplayer. That leaves it to only 4 snipers for online play. I'm pretty disappointed... what you think?
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Ask me any question about modern warfare 2

I played it last night, if you want to know anything about the game I can tell you here.
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Is midnight release worth it?

I mean by time I get home I'd be tired; too tired to pick up a controller. Unless I get monster?
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Bling pro = 3 attachments?

Do we officially know what bling-pro will do?
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • New SpecOps footage confirmed + IGN SpecOps BLOWOUT 10/15/09

Straight from 402's facebook... Robert Bowling  "Lots of #MW2 Spec Ops coverage hitting. Check your fav game sites. For those asking - Spec Ops Leaderboards are already on our 'to do list'" Discuss! Ne...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Why are the soldiers acting so weird?

Latest trailer from IW, most of you have seen it already. For reference... <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14281102/call-of-duty-6/videos/mw2_trl _campaigntrailer_10020...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • So who is Ghost? *Not a Gaz speculation*

Who is he? Is he the task force guy with that ski mask on? Also, do we know if he talks at all, he appears to be one of those mute people who in the end of the game turn out to be someone.
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • New 'FNG' like training mission confirmed *spoilers*

New achievement makes it slightly obvious we will see a training mission with a timed trial like in modern warfare: "Run The Pit in ‘S.S.D.D’ and finish with a final time under ...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • What would YOU do if IW exploded?

If right now, Infinity Ward's studio just blew up and every single piece of data from modern warfare 2 was gone forever. Of course all the workers live :D, but you never get to play the game. What would you do?
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Sidearm overkill?

I know this has been discussed before but seriously, AA12 is not a freakin sidearm. Its a fully automatic combat shotgun that shoots 300rpm and can even shoot grenades. This PLUS a primary weapon? Unbalanced much?
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • At least 8 camo designs confirmed!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpBiPOhIHeM">http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=xpBiPOhIHeM</a><!-- m --> Go to about 00:37 and you see a list of the camo typ...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Modern Warfare 2 RagDoll Physics

All of the games I've been playing lately have rag doll physics on the characters when they die. I think death animations and the bodies just staying put on the ground like in Cod 4 is unrealistic. MW2 has a new game ...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Shut up about the new patch

Seriously, all you guys do is whine because you can't use your mods now. This isn't the CoD4 forum by the way, we don't even know what the ROF cap is like in MW2 or if there even is one. So stop complaining, signi...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Wtf has this game become?

Seriously what happened to the old Modern Warfare? Throwing knives and riot shields are cool I guess but this Callsign crap looks like it takes over half the HUD, if "bling" means golden guns then everyone will be...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies
  • Two complete BS things noticed in the trailer

The first being the Scar sounding EXACTLY like the bushmaster ACR. I don't care if it is silenced, but it still sounds too simliar. The second is Fourzerotwo sniping. He knocks off 4 consecutive headshots within a...
    LiquidBabies
    created by LiquidBabies