• Do "I'm back!" threads still fail?

Hey guys, i'm back. Looks like my thousands and thousands of posts don't mean squat anymore....oh well. Atleast GRaS is still overpowered. Anybody see EviL around? he still owes me 5 bucks and a seal skin.
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • No Slack Shall Be Cut!

<taps mic>   I know this is a new section, but just as a reminder, NO SLACK SHALL BE CUT!   Thank you all for listening...      
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Guess what....

I see this place is still full of fail:         I would ask what i have missed, but judging by the first page of threads, i can tell not much.
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Why are all my posts being deleted?

Alrite Mods, whats your deal? Almost everything i have posted the past 2 days has been deleted and i don't see any reason anything i have said was inappropriate. Do one of you have something personal against me? Were ...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Primitive backpacking

So me and a friend are going primitive backpacking in the Catskills on March 20. We plan to stay 3-4 nights. If you dont know, primitive backpacking/camping is when you go into the woods away from trails and civilizat...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Let's Go Patriots!

Anybody else want to see them destroy the Giants?
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • No Slack Will Be Cut!

By replying to this thread, you agree to be on the receiving end of fail pics and lolcatz, wether it be selective or at random.     http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/2/24/lolcatsezha12...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Hello, is there anybody out there?

reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • A GRaS clan moment of silence

At this time I would like everybody to take a moment of silence on behalf of IntoTheVoid, Snakedoctor and Soylentbob. It has been over a month since we have heard from Void and Snake and Soy seems to have been MIA for...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Duck Hunt....technology today.

Its been 25 years since duck hunt came out with the orange gun. Why is it that in 25 years, none of these big time games (COD, HALO, Gears, etc...) havent come out with anything that you can hold an actual gun? With t...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Beer caps

I have been collecting beer caps for a long time now. Probably got 7-8 thousand of them. I am trying to think of ideas i can use them for. I want to make a table top for beer pong, or a chandelier type thing for the g...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • anyone have an AutoCad job?

Just wondering if anybody here has a job they use AutoCad for. I've been using Cad for almost 10 years now and i have a job at a mechanical engineering firm. Im getting bored of it and am looking for other ideas where...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Help. Long term relationship guidance...(Nevermind)

There is a diverse group of people on this site so i'll stat my problem and see if anybody has any advice for me. I am 25 and have been dating my girlfriend for 8.5 years. We went to junior and senior prom togethe...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • lunchtime. whats on the menu today?

Its 11am where i am right now. Lunch is just around the corner. So what should i get: A. Wendy's B. pizza C. Chinese D. Taco Bell or E. Deli What is anybody else having today?
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • friend request problem

Is anybody else getting constant friend request from a no-name member? I keep getting "has requested you as a friend." Never a name. Getting kinda annoying. I probably got it 15-20 times in the last 30 minutes.
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Ramen FTW!

I just got back from a night of drinking and fishing on the beach and i gotta say, Ramen is awesome. Just had 2 packages. Who doesnt like an occasional Ramen? Im only 25 and sadly it reminds me of my college days
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • deleted threads

What makes them delete certain posts? I understand how they got rid of all Quagmire's 1-lined threads, but did they have to delete the "Off-topics Band" thread? That was just starting to get fun. I guess we could just...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • do filed complaints on xbox live actually work?

Just wondering if anybody here knows if the filed complaints on xbox live actually work... I have my bro and my nephew over alot on weekends and i let him play on my profile. He's only 9 and not so great but i dont...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Obama gives 15 mil to Detroit

WTF. This was crazy. He told people to show up at the coliseum to fill out applications for money and about 65,000 people showed up. There was fighting and stampeding. People were getting hurt. Why is it that Detroit ...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Did somebody call the Reaper?

So it's almost Halloween time and since i am the Reaper im gonna be pretty busy. So to help me out, how about you tell me how you would like to die when your time is up...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792