• JUST IN! kid stuck in helium balloon 8000 ft.

a 6 year old is stuck in an out of control helium balloon. go to CNN.com. this kid must be bugging out. its 8000 feet in the air right now
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Saturday night....

So whats everybody up to tonight? I'm gonna have some Magic Hats and watch Rob Zombie's film 'Halloween'. Then COD:WAW after that. Almost at 6th prestige!
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • "when i was your age" rant.

Don't you hate when some old people always brings up 'when i was your age we didnt have video games to play' or 'when i was your age the subway was only a nickel' Listen old timer, you had it easy. We have multiple...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • wasted thread

who here got wasted tonight? i wnet to a hoallween oarty tonight and am so wasted tonight, Sorry people for makong a pointless therad
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • xbox 360 help

as was my previous thread i am kinda drunk riht now but i am going to type this very slowly caue it is a serious thread. My 360 got a red ring today. Error colde E 74. i went out an got a new eilite console to replace...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • What are you doing this weekend?

Just wondering what people are up to this weekend for Halloween. Anybody still trick or treat? Any good parties? Im gonna be playing beer pong all night tonight and tomorrow im scaring all the little kiddies that c...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Any fisherman out there?

Just wondering if anybody likes to fish around here. I dont eat seafood, but i love catching it Here is my biggest freshwater bass: http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac221/reaper2792/largebass.jpg Here is a ...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • 'Rage' the video game

Well im tired of seeing MW2 everywhere so here is a game that i think looks amazing. Here's a trailer for it. It doesnt come out til sometime next year. The gameplay just looks great. http://www.rage-game.com/home...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • This is Friday, right?

I must be lost. Usaully Fridays are filled with spamming newbs and its been 30 minutes since the last post. Is everybody already giving up on this site? I'm so lonely HAHA.
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • pre-orders at gamestop question...

I was just wondering if anybody knows anything about what Gamestop is doing from 10-12. I called them today and asked when people will be lining up and they said they are letting people in at 10 to pre-pay and for 'fe...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • my MW2 first nights gameplay thoughts...

I know everybody else os gonna make this thread, so why not me. HAHA. There was about 400 people lined up, i was number 20. It went pretty fast since i was up close. Well i got home around 12:30 and started MP righ...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • bombed thread

i know nobody is around to read this but i am so bomboed. Yes, bomboed. google search Get Bombed and you will see what i mean. haha. Sorry, i know i do this every firday what?
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • potheads death poem

All i need is a little bit of weed But my greed left me with this bag of bad seeds I just wanted to succeed, live a life of good deeds But i cannot read and am unable to breed So now i just lay here and bleed, lis...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Nobody respond to these immature kiddies

Everybody, lets please just ignore these idiots that are on right now. They will go away if we dont give them a moment of our time
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Rob Zombie concert

Saw Rob Zombie lastnight in NYC. I must say he put on a very good show. He was very active, had a 10 foot robot walking around, Dr. Satan from House of 1000 Corpses was there and the opening band (captain clegg and th...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • What level are you up to? (yes, another MW2 thread. Why not)

Just wondering what level and how much time played all you OTers are up to on MW2. It's taking alot longer than i anticipated. I didnt play yesterday so im still stuck halfway thru level 69 with just under 2.5 days...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Anybody watch UFC 107?

What a night for fighting. Everybody swore Sanchez was the one to beat BJ Penn. Well in the end punches landed was 150 for BJ Penn and 8 for Sanchez. Penn hit himself after the fight more times than Sanchez hit him in...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • The twelve days of Christmas (edited OP 08/26/2010 )

This song has been written by myself, Evil, MajorRod and Eskimo. We would also like to thank Horrorman for his support during the making. (Scroll to the bottom to get the full song) On the first day of Christmas th...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Bioshock 2 limited edition

So Bioshock 2 comes out in a little over a week from now. I went to Gamestop yesterday to pre-order the game and was asked if i wanted the limited edition. I never get the special editions so i said no, just the basic...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792
  • Motorola Droid

So i got the new Motorola Droind yesterday. Its my first smartphone and it is so confusing to use. I gotta say though that the features are freakin awesome. does anybody else here have this phone and know any neat tri...
    reaper2792
    created by reaper2792