• THE SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK CLAN NOW RECRUITING!

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to read about THE SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK (TSGN). I am happy to say that TSGN will be a gaming community that will be offering game reviews, videos, clan interview...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • THE SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK NOW RECRUITING!

Let me start by saying thank you for taking the time to read about THE SYNDICATE GAMING NETWORK (TSGN). I am happy to say that TSGN will be a gaming community that will be offering game reviews, videos, clan interview...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • MYO - Meet Your Owners (PS3 Clan) NOW RECRUITING!

MYO Clan www.myoclan.com   Who we are: We are a group of 65+ members that love to play BO2 on the PS3! Having fun while owning is what we do and what we want from our members as well.  By workin...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • Looking for a PS3 clan?  Check us out level 22 clan

[MYO] - Meet Your Owners   We are a group of 50+ members that love to play BO2 on PS3! Having fun while owning is what we do and what we want from our members as well.  By working together using strategy, t...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • PS3 Clan Looking for Members

Looking for a clan?  Look no further!  We are currently level 15 (will be lvl 16 in another day) and looking for new members to build on what we have so far.   Here's some info about us:   CLAN ...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • Need a PS3 clan?  Look no further!

We are: [MYO] - Meet Your Owners   We are a group of 50+ members that love to play BO2 on PS3! Having fun while owning is what we do and what we want from our members as well.  By working together using str...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • Meet Your Owners. Ps3 clan looking for new members

We are a new clan that started a week ago and already have 19 members and growing!    We compete in all clan ops and challenges. Our members play all game types so there's usually someone to play with. &nb...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • Meet Your Owners Ps3 clan looking for members

We are a new clan that started a week ago and already have 19 members and growing!  We are level 5.   We compete in all clan ops and challenges. Our members play all game types so there's usually someone t...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs
  • NEW PS3 CLAN RECRUITING!  EVERYONE ACCEPTED NO ONE DENIED

Meet Your Owners is NOW recruiting!!   We don't care about k/d. Or even if you don't think your good enough, we just want players that try and participate!     • A friendly and mature group of p...
    tibbs
    created by tibbs