• O-!-< Acid Army (PS4) Australia,4 Time clan war winners, level 17 >-!-O

We are Acid Army. We are a mature only clan that plays the latest C.O.D series and now Ghosts. We are looking for mature and Australian players only. We mainly play HCTDM modes, but chop and change. IF yo...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Individual player stats for clan wars?

Is there a way we can check individual player stats for clan wars? Im just curious to see how  and who of my clan went in the last and previous clan wars
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Can't invite friends to game.

TThe friends list has never really worked IMO ! But last night was a joke! Psn said I had 10 friends online, when I went in to ghosts, 6 were playing ghosts. All of these 6 friends had a lock next to invite player. So...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Does anyone know of a date for the warcry update patch on ps4?

TThis should be displayed somewhere here in news section ect.
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Diamond Clan Wars Countdown Timer???

Hi All,   I am from Australia and was wondering if there is a countdown timer for Diamond Clan wars?   The reason i ask is i have registerd my clan in the PST time slot and have converted the start time to...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • I have connection issues with my Call of Duty Games

HHi Flava,   i have had opened nat type for years now. But last night my ps4 froze again during multiplayer. So I closed application, started up again then when I went into mp I noticed I had striv ct nat type....
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Inviting friends to MP game is a very slow process!

Does anyone else find its very slow when inviting people to party up?   I find most of the time my percentage bar down the bottom of screen only gets to 80%   And most of the time even when friends do get ...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Question re, Clan Wars in game bonus's

Hi, I am the leader of clan Acid Army. We are two time platinum clan war winners, and I have a couple of questions re the in game clan war bonus's please.   If a new recruit joins after we have won bonus's do th...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • No HCTDM in current clan war??

I cant seem to find a HCTDM node in the current clan war??? any one else?
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Zenith Army (ZniF) (PS3/4) (AUS)

We are the Zenith Army, Clan ZniF!   We are a mature only clan that plays the latest C.O.D series and now getting ready for Ghosts.   We are looking for mature and Australian players only. We mainly play HCT...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • 2014 PS4 BLUETOOTH FIRMWARE UPDATE

Does any one have any more "concreate" info on wether or not BT headsets will work after this update?   I spoke to a sony rep about 2 weeks ago via online chat and his words were " at this point the only bt head...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Friends cant accept my game invitations??

Hi all,   When I send a game invite to friends, they get a message like " game invite is expired" or something like that. And most of the time when I try to accept a game invite I get the same message. The only...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • clarification on what we need to purchase please

I was just sitting back and thinking what we will need to purchase to play ghosts mp?   Ok, I know the following; PS4 console Ghosts game Now this is where I am unsure and some input by others would be much a...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • The Old Elite, i have a question please.

I am the leader of a clan and during BO2 I had several guys that wanted to join my clan but had the issue of that, they cant leave their current clan. I know this is quite a common problem going by other sites forums....
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub
  • Clan ops for Australians

Hi All,   Was wondering how the ghosts clan ops times will work for us aussies? As the times of the clan ops in BO2 (the 3 hour ones) were mostly early in the morning, and impossible to get 6 of your clan member...
    Bardygrub
    created by Bardygrub