• Awesome Xbox Live gamertags

Saw this discussion in the PS3 subforum for PSN names so I thought I'd start one here.   A few I've seen:   DONT SHOOOOOOOT FOLLOWMEIAMNOOB (he wasn't a noob) WWWMMMWWMWWMMW (or something like that - cau...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Just thought of a way to make quick scoping useless

Put a cap on the sniper scope, and program the ADS for snipers so that the player takes the cap off for a second or so then aims in. When the player stops aiming in they pull the gun down and replace the cap. The dela...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Halo 4

Anyone got this?   What do you think of it?   I like it generally but there are a few things that annoy me. No proper Infection for a start.   And please, no troll posts about how Halo is ****.
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Maps from other games

Not sure if this is technically off topic or not. If by your definition it's not, Foxhound, could you please move it to the Xbox 360 threads?   My question is this.   What multiplayer maps from other games...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Select Fire attachment

I've tried searching for the answer to this but can't find it.   I know that the Select Fire attachment, when added to an automatic rifle turns it into a semi-automatic. But what happens when you put it on a sem...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Music

Now for something WAY off topic.   What album is everyone listening to as they post?   I'll start it: I'm listening to "Morningrise" by Opeth.
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Looks like quickscoping will be in Black Ops 2...

[Removed by Moderator]
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Replacement for Kill Confirmed

I, and many others, dislike Kill Confirmed because of the behaviour it has promoted, and I suggest this as a replacement: Hoarder, which would be a cross between KC and CTF.   Hoarder would be like Halo Reach's ...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Nuke / MOAB

Having played both MW2 and MW3 a lot I feel that IW over-nerfed the nuke when creating the MOAB. What they have is a killstreak that's really hard to get (25 gun streak - you can't stack for it) but not that effective...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • 10 noobiest guns

1 - Noob tube / Thumper   I don't mind getting tubed if I'm tubing (to annoy whiny kids), or if I'm camping (I probably deserve to get the **** tubed out of me). But if I'm playing normally and I get tubed it's ...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Enemy killstreaks

I've noticed one BIG difference in people's behaviour between MW2 and MW3 when enemy killstreaks start popping up.   In MW2, everyone* runs and hides in the nearest building where they are picked off by the enem...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • An MW2 thread

There seem to be still quite a few people playing MW2, including (most likely) some that have become disinterested in MW3 (like myself). It also appears the MW2 forum is closed to new posts or else I would post this t...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Throwing C4 like a grenade and rapid detonating it

Is it considered nooby?   I mean, I do the old "toss a C4, double tap X and get a kill or two" thing and every time I do it the victim usually rages, with mention made to the fact I used C4.   It's not the...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • A proposed amendment to Godwin's Law of internet forums.

For anyone not familiar with Godwin's Law:   "As a discussion gets longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler or the Nazis approaches 1".   I propose the following amendment:   "As a di...
    created by AComatoseIbex
  • Extreme Conditioning Pro...

...could use a buff in my opinion. Bring back the infinite sprint, but to the Pro version only so it has to be earned and it's not like MW2 where every Tom **** and Harry used basic Marathon to knife monkey.   G...
    created by AComatoseIbex