• Is The GH World Tour Guitar/Drums Compatable With GH WOR?

Im trying to find a good combination of guitar and drums to get. I didnt like the Band Hero drums so Im considering getting the World Tour drums if they will work with Warriors Of Rock.
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Where Can I Find A New Drum Dongle For PS3?

I have tried ebay and Amazon and cannot find one with the 2 usb ports in the front. Where can I find one?
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Trading GHWT Code For PS3 For GHM Code For PS3

PM me if interested.
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Question About GH5 Export

I lost my GH:WOR game and am going to order another one for my PS3. I had the GH5 exports on the game but I dont hae the export code any more. If I get the new GH:WOR will the exports still be on it or do I have to ge...
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • What Are Some Good Practice Songs For Vocals?

My favorite thing to do on GH is sing. I own WOR and have the GH5 import for it. What are some good songs to practice on to get me used to a higher dificulty?
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Needing Help With Drums (PS3)

ok so I just got the WOR super bundle yesterday and the mic and guitar both work just fine but the drums cut in and out. Its not just one or two it is all of them. The controller on the drumset works just fine though ...
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • To All Runescape Players

If you play RS go to this link and vote yes, they are considering bringing back the wild and free trade.   http://www.runescape.com/wilderness
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Has Anyone Ever Met Any Famous Musicians?

I have met Steve Righ from Mindless Self Indulgence, Walls Of Jericho, and of course Opeth. I have a pic of me and Per. The other pictures didnt turn out though.  
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Any Chance Of A Xmas Track Pack?

It would be cool to have some Trans Siberian Orchestra or something as a xmas track pack.
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • What's Your Top 10 Favorite Albums?

If this has been done then sorry. Here is mine.   10. "Images and Words" by Dream Theater 09. "Bloodflowers" by The Cure 08.  "Mechnaical Animals" by Marilyn Manson 07. "Orchid" by Opeth 06. "My Arms Yo...
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Jack White And Jimmy Page Hate GH

http://www.spike.com/blog/jack-white-jimmy/82632   I know this article is old and some people may alreay know this but why is white stripes even on the GH games? He sounds like a hypocrit. My wife said that they...
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw
  • Why No Opeth?

I have seen a lot of people request Opeth on here on a previous account and have requested them myserlf several times still no Opeth. Why is that? Im a big fan of them and have actualy read blogs and such from their s...
    bloodsaw
    created by bloodsaw