• [PS4][PS3][USA]The TRUE S.W.A.T Team is looking for YOU!

I know there are a lot of Swat's out there, but there is only one TRUE SWAT. In this SWAT CLAN there are no kd requirements only that you try your best have your teammates back and communicate that's all we look for. ...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • [PS4][PS3][USA] The True S.W.A.T Team is in nees of just 3 more eager ppl to join us to reach our maximum.!

Ello everyone I'm AHAH13 CLAN LEADER AND RECRUITER ZIM LOOKING FOR 3!!!! MORE PEOPLE I NEED JUST 3 SLOTS TO FILL AND WE'LL BE GOOD FOR GHOST IF YOU WISH TO KNOW MORE CLICK THIS LINK.  --> https://elite.callo...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • [PS4][PS3][USA]Come Get Some!! The True S.W.A.T TEAM wants YOU!!!

I am the leader of SWAT, SWAT TEAM STYLE, and The True S.W.A.T Team, and if you wantwant add me on ps3 pan account AHAH13 hmu and also check us out here-->https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/8737315
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • [PS4][PS3][USA] The True S.W.A.T TEAM

Do you like having family, do you want to be a member of something ,ore than just a dumb clan.? How about joining a family? That's what The True S.W.A.T Team is all about. Family oriented since MW2 and well just like ...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • this is my first time recruiting for this swat team can i get pointers on what im doing or what i aint doing right?

So I'm of course re recruiting for The True S.W.A.T Team and all that but I have received no responses since day one I'm not complaining I know its a lot of work and time but I just want an opinion about what I'm doin...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • [PS4][PS3][USA] What The True S.W.A.T Team is looking for

I'm the leader AHAH13 and I am looking for family oriented members, I am also looking for those who try the best and look out for the team mates back. We are clan that plays mostly Team deathmatch, but since there wil...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • [PS3][PS4][USA] The True S.W.A.T TEAM Wants YOU!

This is a FAMILY oriented clan, we are non camping and most of us run and gun. We are a small clan but that's what is all about being small in numbers, versatile, quick, and smart, this is clan leader AHAH13 and I'm s...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • JOINING The True S.W.A.T

This is AHAH13 Leader and Commander of the SWAT, SWAT TEAM, SWAT TEAM STYLE, and now for COD:Ghost The True S.W.A.T look we have no KDR requirement. You are your own person but we work as a group. Use advance tactics ...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13
  • The True S.W.A.T Wants YOU!

This is AHAH13 Leader and Commander of the SWAT, SWAT TEAM, SWAT TEAM STYLE, and now for COD:Ghost The True S.W.A.T look we have no KDR requirement. You are your own person but we work as a group. Use advance tactics ...
    AHAH13
    created by AHAH13