• Just change the name to Free For Camping.

FFA has always been the game mode I enjoy the most and apart from some habitual campers it was always fun to play in BO2. In ghosts however all the fun is sucked out of it because everyone is camping all the time. Ear...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • BO2 keeps crashing and restarting, caught in endless loop.

I was playing around in the graphics setting and I accidentally changed the display mode from full screen to windows and that's when things started to go wrong. BO2 starts, crashes en restarts in an endless loop. I ca...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • An idea to improve fair play.

Bear in mind all of this is just my opinion. For a large part COD revolves around shooting the other guy (or gal) in the back and personally I think that to a degree it even promotes playing like a coward. So I was th...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • This whole mess could have been avoided.

First of all IW let me say it's great you released a patch but you need to realize this whole mess about no patch coming for PC could have been avoided if you would just had started talking to people on this forum fro...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • Ghosts is DX9 and 10 compatable.

Guess what boys and girls, IW hasn't been honest with us and you can play the game without issues on a DX9 or 10 card. Some clever guy was working on a fix for the "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error" problem....
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • A truly enjoyable gaming experience.

So this morning i started up COD4, went into my favourites list, refreshed it and saw there were already some people playing on my all time favourite clan run server. I logged on and was greated by the clan members. &...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • Ghosts FOV changer released by AgentRev.

It's here guys and it's made by the same dude who made the officially allowed FOV changer for MW2 and 3. Now we just need confirmation it won't get us banned. If IW decides it's banworthy I won't be buying the game or...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • IW, still want COD to be a success on pc? Here's what you have to do.

1. The first thing you have to do, and this is important if you want the pc community to trust you again, you have to aknowledge the pc release didn't go as planned and you botched it up. We all make mistakes and part...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • FOV changer by AgentRev allowed, confirmed by Candyslexia.

If you go to the twitter page of Candyslexia you can see she confirmed they're not banning anyone for using it.
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • FOV changer by AgentRev allowed, confirmed by Candyslexia.

http://www.uploadhouse.com/imgs/18645064/ It's a small step in the right direction. Game on people.
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • Can someone explain to me why IW isn't saying anything?

I really don't understand the thought process behind their silence. Personally I have a strong sense of honor and when I make a mistake or wrong someone in some way I take responsibility for it and do everything I can...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir
  • This was your chance IW...

To redeem yourself with PC gamers but you didn't take it. You blantantly lied to us about how this will be the best ever COD on PC and how it will have the best post launch support ever. But it isn't the best ever COD...
    Drawcansir
    created by Drawcansir