• Take Down Red Sabre

Have any of you guys tried this yet?   Its an Xbox 360 arcade title, its still being worked on but I'm really enjoying it so far.   Its along the same vein as the original Rainbow Six series (I was a massi...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Lost Points Due to Dashboarders

I had at least 3 games ruined last night because of clans dashboarding before the end of the match because they were losing.   So basically I had 3 wins robbed from me.   I think there should be a report f...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Blast Shield Broken?

Since the latest patch Blast Shield doesn't seem to work in HC anymore?   Anyone else noticed this too?
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Looking for a small 360 Platinum Clan

I'm looking to join a small clan for the next Wars.   I'm from the UK, a bit older than most (34) and want to join a solid Platinum clan.  I've come from a large platinum clan (99 members) where not even a ...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Anyone else missing FOURZEROTWO?

Bless him.
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Removal of hitmarkers in Hardcore?

A friend of mine just stated that he was surprised that hit markers exist in HC. We're not talking connection issues here, just hit markers in general.   His idea that if its proper hardcore, you shouldn't be a...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • 'Friendly' Ground Jammer

If a member of your team has this, it's a handy little support package as it wipes out ieds etc. But why does it have to blind me for a second when my team mate deploys it?   If it's going to blind anyone, sure...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Latest Patch

I cant see it in the release notes but I swear run speed has been reduced in the latest patch? It feels like my player is running with a LMG or running in treacle!   Anyone else think this or is it just me?
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Unlock notifications

I know when you have unlocked something it appears in the match report but sometimes it can be a nightmare actually finding it. Half the time I don't know whats been unlocked or where it is!   I preferred it in...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Loving it!

I was really reluctant to buy this cod after being disappointed with the last 2 releases. But I am glad to say that I am really enjoying it!   Yes there are a few issues with spawns in TDM and some hackers now ...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Peacekeeper Bug

Just played a normal game of hardcore and my peacekeeper kept disappearing and I was spawning with just a knife.   FFS 3Arc sort it out.   I knew I'd regret buying these bloody maps.
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Party Games & Unlocks?

I just wondered if Kills etc in party games count towards unlocks?   I've been casually doing the Tomahawk Kills challenges in HC (I know, nightmare). I just wondered if I play sticks and stones if these Thawk ...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Grid Reference

Does anyone know why 3Arc decided to move the grid reference from the minimap?   It was a brilliant addition to the game and really helped employ tactics - especially when playing with public. Also I play HC an...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Emblem unlocks?

Hi all,   Does anyone know of a link to view all emblem unlocks for the editor? Just wanted to have a look at all the shapes etc that are available and cant seem to find them online?   Thanks.
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Aim Assist

Aim assist in this game is ridiculous.   Why do devs insist on adding this to consoles games? PC games dont need it, neither do we.   I think it should be removed completely.   It should take skill ...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Flak Jacket in HC & Non Lethal Grenades

Erm, this perk used to protect you against claymores etc in HC BO - now it doesnt do anything to protect you? Anyone else think its now useless in HC modes?   Also Stuns etc - lost count the amount of times I h...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • What did I miss?!

Hi All,   It's been a while!  I've not had an Xbox for nearly a year now and BO was my game of choice.   How is it playing now? Have there been many fixes since Feb 2012?   Did Treyarch final...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Spawn Problems?!

I've lost count now the times I have spawned actually in front of an enemy player only to be capped STRAIGHT AWAY.   I play HC TDM and HC KC and this is soo frustrating after a delayed respawn!   The Frenc...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Glitchers ALREADY!!!

Well I just found myself being shot to crap by someone hiding inside a petrol tanker on Outpost - I am currently uploading to theatre so it can get noticed and patched but unsure of where to find my clip and how to po...
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz
  • Treyarch you can be victorious!

Please don't follow this IW.net BS, continue to support the PC community and we will continue to support you.
    ukscorpz
    created by ukscorpz