• Is Jinx "Amazing  Story Man"

It was inadvertently leaked in a post that Jinx was ‘Amazing Story Man.' Can anyone confirm this rumor, or the location of his secret lair?
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Void sighting

There was a confirmed sighting of Void.  Intelligence sources report he may be in the AO soon.
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Which Evil would  you choose?

If you had to pick only one, which Evil would you invite to your Christmas party.  Me. I'd pick Evil. Sorry Evil, no offense for not choosing you.
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • OT Wasteland

Out here in OT I fight for my threads I get my back into my posting I don't need to flame To prove I'm right I don't need to be banzored Don't cry Don't raise your eye It's only Off Topic wasteland Void, ...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Where has Void been... really?

Ok, Void has made several excuses as to his whereabouts the past few months.  I think it's all a crock.  In the spirit of the Old Charlie Oscar poll days, I offer up these reasons to vote on. 1. Just rele...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Happy 2k  to SoyBob

Over 2000 posts helping to keep teh internets fish free. Speech, speech!
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • New grass threads popping up...

Due to the sudden increase in Grass Threads I post the following as a legal service:      The Council of Fisherman was formed on Charlie Oscar Delta to increase public awareness of overpowe...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • COD 9 will be the last installment in 2012

It must be true. A Mayan calandar shows the world will end in December 2012. This is just after the tentative release date of COD 9 on 11/11/12. There are dozens of theories about how this might happen. Some claim ...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Tactical Flamers is now recruiting... Join Today!!!

Tactical Flamers (TF) was created in October 2008 to bring together like-minded flamers* from around the globe and from multiple fishing platforms (trawler, bass boat, dock), to provide them a fish camp (web site) whe...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Sticky: New Member Information- Please Read

Public Service Announcement for new members: First, welcome to the forum.  You probably joined sometime in the last few days to get a Beta key. You may get one, I don’t know. Wait for it. I ...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Texting- best/worse times?

Best- shower or beach worst- In-laws house, or while the game is on. Sometimes parties where all are texting is fun.
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Merc_13

MERC!!! hey buddy where ya been. Come over here and give me a hug. I see your name bottom iof the page
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • State of the Trawler address

*Grabs mic... is this thing on?* Snake’s State of the Trawler address. It was suggested that I as the oldest still living and mostly awake member of GRaS revisit some of the cornerstones of ou...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • HOW COME PC GETS MAPS FOR FREE??

What is up with PC players getting the map pack for free?  That is a bunch of... Wait, I play on the PC... Edit: Please disregard this post and resume normal trolling.
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Trollmance?

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Trollmance? On the forums of the internets, the term elicited quizzical looks from the several posters I asked. Melvin, a poster on a fan boy forum thought it was something related to homosexuality...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • why no Grass in Dome?

A little patch of Grass to hide would greatly increase my sniping kills.  It looks kinda stupid going prone on stone.  Maybe just a little terrace garden?  Treyarch- I hope you are listening!!
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Make {YOUR NAME} a MOD

This is getting ridiculous.  The man crushes and leg humping seen on these threads is enough to make you puke.  I am sure Treyarch is going to take note and MOD these Morons especially since this forum will ...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • MW 2 Forum rankings

Modern Warfare 2 Forum Ranks Rank    ----------      Required post Noob 1      How do I rank up? Noob 2      How do I get ...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Why is SoyBob missing- Top 10

1.  He is not missing- he posted 11 Minutes ago on Evils 'Waste of time thread.' 2.  The line at Taco Bell is longer than usual 3.  He fell into his on pit 4.  He was nominated by Obabam for som...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59
  • Snake’s 4k post

Snake’s 4,000th post As a public service I would like to highlight a serious menace to the internets-- TROLLS What Is A Troll? The term derives from "trolling", a style of fishing which in...
    Snakedoctor59
    created by Snakedoctor59