• Says I'm not in a clan, but yet im the commander...

i started a clan, leveled it up to level 9, got a update for CoD Ghost and now it shows me not in a clan.. but the members still see me as commander, ingame and the app both show me as not in a clan, so i request to j...
    TDoe
    last modified by TDoe
  • Clan Issues and Fixes

Below is a common list of questions/issues that people are having with Clans for Ghosts and if known the information on how to fix it. I will add more issues/fixes as we find them. Feel free to link people to this thr...
    LifeSong1
    last modified by LifeSong1
  • Mobile App Notifications not working

What do I need to do to get the mobile app notifications to work in the app? I'm running an Android and I have gone into the Account Settings -- Notifications Settings and everything is turned on. I have yet to see an...
    LifeSong1
  • Above and Beyond #2 - FalconR6

Full Article: Above and Beyond #2 - FalconR6 Welcome to the second Above and Beyond Support Spotlight from Activision Rewards! Above and Beyond showcases Community members who are incredibly helpful in th...
    Gypsy816
    last modified by Gypsy816
  • Upcoming Improvements to Call of Duty: Ghosts

FOV Changer for PC: Don't have an exact ETA, but we're working to get this in.   Back in December, we posted a long list of improvements we were working on for Call of Duty: Ghosts (see below). We're pleased ...
    teanah
    last modified by teanah
  • Call of Duty® Ghosts Clan XP & Rewards FAQ

Thought this might be helpful to have posted here! I run the Call of Duty® Ghosts Clan [1vs7]™ and I'm keeping a list updated for my clan members so I figured other clan leaders could benefit from it as well...
    apollo2626
    last modified by apollo2626
  • Why I quit playing COD Ghosts this weekend, Spawn, Ripper, Nikel and diming

I am a decent player KD above 2 average 14+ kills, with 10+ gold guns from every class.   After the update the Spawn system seems even worse. There were multiple games where I would spawn walk 3-4 feet and die 4...
    madhammer
    last modified by madhammer
  • Ever asked for info?

Just wondered if anyone has ever requested info from support about things we don't know... Clan XP rewards by divisions for clan wars,  exact numbers per level upto 25, criteria for cw placements etc... I know th...
    Juju8212
    last modified by Juju8212
  • 0.0 k/d empty clan "member"?

I searched for this and nothing came up...   There is an empty slot in our clan that is labeled as a member but cannot be kicked. When I click on it (shows classified) it comes up as the blank screen and says it...
    Juju8212
    last modified by Juju8212
  • Diamond division and no cross platform divisions .

So when playing in diamond and or any other league i think you should only play against players on the same console its unfair for those of us playing xbox one . being as we do not get the games as fast as other conso...
    zcatastroph3z
    last modified by zcatastroph3z
  • Is There Any Way To Get The Call Of Duty App On Windows Vista??

i have a windows 8 pc but its downstairs, and my laptop is a vista... anyway i can get my app on here so i can stop running downstairs like a mad man after every 2 rounds
    BrodieStrud
    last modified by BrodieStrud
  • Call of Duty Web App

I hope this discussion finds itself in the right hands and/or eyes..   Hey Activision / Infinity Ward / Neversoft / Ravensoft,   I currently find your Call of Duty App to be a bit of an inconvenience for ...
    haxmonkey
    last modified by haxmonkey
  • As finding games takes longer, will clan wars have to evolve?

I'm on PS4, and we wait long times for games to start, especially on less popular game modes. I've seen others report similar issues on other platforms.  Perhaps beachhead has recognized this as a problem.  ...
    jnikoley
    last modified by jnikoley
  • in my organizational chart I have a top secret member ( ghosts)

hello... I have a problem with my  clan are 3 member top secret .. please.....
    MW2D
    last modified by MW2D
  • Help! How do I kick people from my clan who don't have the game yet that were imported from elite to ghosts clan?

Help how do I delete people from my clan that haven't bought the game yet that got imported from early clan registration. My clan is full and there are like 30 people that don't even have the game yet that I can't kic...
    u_camp_i_knife
    last modified by u_camp_i_knife
  • CLAN ROSTER ISSUES

I TRANSFERRED BY BLACK OPS II CLAN ROSTER OVER WITH EARLY CLAN REGISTRATION.  THE PROBLEM IS WHILE EVERYONE IN MY CLAN BOUGHT BLACK OPS TWO, ONLY HAVE OF THEM BOUGHT GHOSTS (epic fail)   NOW I HAVE 50 PEOPL...
    GuRU_CLAN_I
    last modified by GuRU_CLAN_I
  • We need hours played or games played for clan wars. This will give the commander better control or their clan.

We all have been in clans that have had 60 or even hundreds of clan members. If Commanders know who played by hours or by how many games a member has played during a Clan War. Commanders would have better control over...
    Ssgtusmc30
    last modified by Ssgtusmc30
  • New Clan Wars Achievements

Apologies if this has been posted somewhere, I've done a couple searches but come across nothing so far..   I've noticed in the clan Wars Achievements section there are now some new ones, Plunder Party Pack, Too...
    ROXSTARUK
    last modified by ROXSTARUK
  • Proposal for New Leveling System

Most people do not like the concept of prestiging and the only reason they do it is to keep the game fresh and have something to work towards. The problem is that their level no longer represents how much they play th...
    LifeSong1
  • Public matches & Clans

Clans who play in public matches are just wreaking the game modes, I can never play search without having damn clan members in my match , if you wanna play with your little clans there's a playlist called clan wars, s...
    ASAP_Rocky_4200
    last modified by ASAP_Rocky_4200