• Summer Schedule for Clan Wars Announced

They just posted the summer schedule for clan wars in the news section of the mobile app. You can view it in your browser using the following link: http://www.codcp.com/CODNews/   To see the schedule in your loc...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • What do you miss due to not having a COD site like Elite had?

Or put another way, what do you wish the COD app would provide?   So, what are some of the top items you miss from not having the website version of their app this year? I was highly disappointed by this and I d...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • COD News

The only way to access the COD news that is in the Mobile App was from within the app. There was no way to link to it and show it here on the forums when we are referring to it and discussing it. Well, I have it integ...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Clan War Feedback

Here's my feedback on the Clan Wars so far with some of my ideas/concepts of what I think would help with this.   Scoring Scoring is a bit confusing to those who have not read the rules (not very self explanato...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Placeholder "Ghosts" clan in Clan Wars

In our clan war we have a clan called "Ghosts" and they haven't earned a single win at all yet. Take a look at our current clan war and notice the clan named Ghosts - http://www.codcp.com/c/1000/ClanWars/21/   A...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Clan Issues and Fixes

Below is a common list of questions/issues that people are having with Clans for Ghosts and if known the information on how to fix it. I will add more issues/fixes as we find them. Feel free to link people to this thr...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • How to be an effective Clan Leader

I wanted to share some tips for all you clan leaders out there on how to effectively lead your clan. These aren't in any particular order.   1) Lead by example If you want your clan to participate, you need to ...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Diamond Division Leaderboards are Online

For those wondering, the DD Leaderboards are back online after the last war. You can find them in the Clan Wars section of the app under a menu or you can access them online here: COD Ghosts Diamond Division Leaderboards
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Earning Clan War "wins" for losing a match...

The Problem: Currently in a clan war you need wins in order to help your clan. A loss gets you nothing and just wastes time. You are honestly better off leaving a match half way through when you realize you aren't go...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • NY and Bangkok Clan War Achievements

I need your help yet again. After the war ends today, can you please let me know what achievement you earn for finishing in the top 3 of the NY and Bangkok clan wars? It should be one of the following new achievements...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Finding out if your clan members are playing

One feature that we have often requested but never received is the ability to track how players are doing and being able to find out which members aren't even playing anymore. I have this functionality working on my w...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Proposal for New Leveling System

Most people do not like the concept of prestiging and the only reason they do it is to keep the game fresh and have something to work towards. The problem is that their level no longer represents how much they play th...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Clan War Clan XP Rewards

So coming in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in a clan war gives your clan bonus XP.  The amount earned varies based on which position you are in as well as which division you are in. I'm creating this thread to help document w...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Clan War: Dubai - Clan Achievement

Does anyone know what Clan Achievement is unlocked for the Dubai clan war? They never really announced which one it is (they never really do) but now that they took the names off of the achievements we don't really kn...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Clan XP Needed Per Level?

So, I'm once again, as I did in BO2, trying to track how much XP is needed for each level in a clan and would appreciate any help you can give me.  Note, that the numbers you see below are confirmed amounts that ...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Mobile App Notifications not working

What do I need to do to get the mobile app notifications to work in the app? I'm running an Android and I have gone into the Account Settings -- Notifications Settings and everything is turned on. I have yet to see an...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Clan War details for your clan on a website

Many players do not have a smart phone or if they do it may not be compatible and thus are unable to chat with your clan and are unable to view anything going on in regards to the Clan Wars (aside from the modes you h...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • COD App Improvements

So, they made some much needed improvements to the COD App over the weekend.  Here's a few things I noticed:   Manage Clan button is clearly marked "Manage Clan" with the helmet and gear icon. Manage Clan ...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Cape Canaveral Game Modes

Twitter / beachheadstudio: Clan War: Cape Canaveral game ... Clan War: Cape Canaveral game modes : KC, HCKC, TDM, HCTDM, DOM, S&R, blitz, cranked   There are only 8 modes this time with no duplicates. Th...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1
  • Clan Wars FAQ

Lots of new information was just released regarding Clan Wars. I figured I'd put it into a FAQ of sorts that we can point people to when they have a question. Here's my summary with a link to the full source at the bo...
    LifeSong1
    created by LifeSong1