• When do PlayStation 4 get relics?

Anybody know what time roughly
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • The Easter egg that never was...

I Created this thread under the assumption that there was an abandoned Easter egg on tranzit, possibly other maps involved. Seeing as the community has somewhat created the storyline from WaW days I know that there a...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Has anybody heard of a patch coming?

Just wanting to know if I can expect the bugs to be fixed, or where to ask or ring if I must to get answers
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Merry Xmas guys n gals

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable Christmas, I sold my ps3 to get ps4 so no Zs for me . guess I wil just punk all the Xmas noobs on ghosts!
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • What are you expecting in next title?

Hi people, I was pondering on whether or not the the next title will include the original four, new four or completely new characters. Also if any of the current storyline will be included?   So what I want to a...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Official info anywhere confirming the status of this game as of now?

I Been looking on twitter and whatnot trying to find confirmation that this game has simply been dropped, forgotten about. Will we get an explanation, apology or anything of the sort? I refer to the in game bugs, not ...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • PS3 digital version won't start. Must wait till start date?

Ok, ten past eight am in uk, past mid nite in Cali, why?
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Where is the 'final' update?

does anybody have any info or reasonably reliable rumours on a final or another update? I'm really hoping it exists, this game needs so few minor touches to give it enough replay value to last till next year, I would ...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Your funniest or favourite moment on zombies

HI guys, so I just remembered the first time I ever used a PaPd launcher the m27 law ( not sure that was the name) on moon. Never tried to PaP one I got it from the QEDs, anyways I laughed my ass off when I held that ...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Origins in an alternate reality...

hi guys and gals, sorry if this is common knowledge but I have read a lot of posts trying to make sense of origins ending, I just read this on the news  Section .........'Apocalypse marks Treyarch's fourth and fi...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Rubber band on pad works

I Was writing a reply and poof, discussion gone? Anyways I believe someone mentioned that you can't just hold square at a window anymore, once it was full of boards and a zombie tore sum down iit wouldn't re-board, bu...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Hand cannon on origins?

ok I just watched origins video with I believe Dempsey was using the Remington pistol, is this gun available on this map as I haven't seen it spin in the box, is there an alternate use to one of the staffs like the fr...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • A quick question...

Ok, I just got ray gun mk2 on ps3 offline, 4th spin on the box (on town), is it available online? I see people saying they got it offline also but no-one online? Thanx
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • What would you pick?

If you could pick any item, be it a weapon or grenade or perk etc to be available on every map what would it be? I would have to pick the QEDs from moon. Anything could of happened lol, zombie drops, free papped weapo...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Symbol on trains

Does anyone have information on the symbols on the trains?
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Does the trample steam kill zombies outright?

Does it kill zombies even if not flung at a wall, and even on high rounds? Coz if not I'm gonna launch one into 12 clay mores lol
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • SERIOUSLY?

OMFG I am getting really pissed with this. Every game, and I mean EVERY game between rounds 30 and 40 I get sent back to lobby. I recieve  server script error... Child server... I haven't even friggin died yet bu...
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661
  • Server script error

I was playing on tranZit, and game ended and I got message, sever script error, child server... Something like that. Just got to my highest round aswell, 38, does this happen all the time at higher rounds?
    Chucky6661
    created by Chucky6661