• We just wrecked the 29th player in the world and his clan in SnD

So yea, once again this proves stats don't mean ****, specially if you play against randoms...   So today my party and I played 3 times a clan which had a player in the 29th position world wide in the leaderboar...
    created by NIX_007
  • Any benefit of being 15th prestige?

As the title says, is there any benefit in being 15th prestigue? I just got to the 10th prestigue, but now they added 5 more, is there any like real benefit of going all the way to 15th?   I already have my 10 c...
    created by NIX_007
  • Skill level going up?

Hello guys,   You see, I've been a big fan of silenced weapons, except for snipers and shotguns. And also a big fan of ASSASIN/GHOST   I felt like if I didn't use those perks, I would die a lot more becaus...
    created by NIX_007
  • Leveling up the model 1887 is a pain you know where

So I wanna get the gold model 1887 but damn that gun is a pain to use, I usually go negative when using it, If I get a hitmarker I am surely death.   The only way I can go positive is being really campy & I ...
    created by NIX_007
  • Am I the only who doesn't have a problem with ANYTHING?

I come here and see all the post of people/kids crying about perks & weapons and it amazes me that I just don't have a problem like they do. Some people hate Assasin with passion, yet that perk doesn't bother. I r...
    created by NIX_007
  • It's unbelievable [cod elite, IW]

Well so far I've been putting up with all the crap that the developers brought upon us, unfair lag compensation, shitty spawn system, cod elite not working for the first month or so...   But I can't take it no m...
    created by NIX_007
  • Lag compensation makes me overpowered :D

So i have a 24MB connection and some games I do real good, some others real bad.   So I just decided to test this whole lag com thingy, so I played quite a few games using a 2MB connection and guess what... &nbs...
    created by NIX_007
  • It's funny how people complain.

So many post saying striker is OP....   ☼Yet it has many drawbacks such as short range (compare to SMGs, ARs, Snipers) ☼Semi automatic - ALL SMGs and 99% ARs are fully automatic & shot faster ☼Slow reload...
    created by NIX_007
  • What are you're favorite youtube commentators?

Just a little thread to talk about something different besides OP weapons, complaings, nerfs and all that BS   My fav commentators are in no particular order:   SnD4Dummies   I like him cuz his chan...
    created by NIX_007
  • HOW DO I TRADE COMBAT CARDS?

As the title says, how do i do it, I've got 6   http://i43.tinypic.com/6egdy1.png   but how to trade'em?
    created by NIX_007
  • What do you miss the most in MW3 from other CODs?

AS the title says, what things from other CODs do you miss in MW3?   Personally I miss the unlimited sprint from marathon pro, I wish extreme conditioning had that, but IW nerfed so bad, I also miss scavenger re...
    created by NIX_007
  • BIGGEST KNIGE LAUNGE KILL IN MW3 YET

Yes, the BS still happening even in MW3   check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44E-jXUhYsY
    created by NIX_007
  • How are people getting the times it took'em to prestige?

I ask that cuz on the main menu in MW3 it says I got over 2 days in multiplayer, but then on the multiplayer menus in the "barracks" I think, it says I've 1 day and 6 hours played, but then on cod elite it says I've o...
    created by NIX_007
  • which GOLD GUNS do u think look best, MW3 or BLACK OPS?

I think Black ops gold guns looks better, MW3 guns look kinda dull
    created by NIX_007
  • I think Black ops was a more "noob" friendly COD...

So yea, black ops was my first COD and as of now, I like it WAY better than MW3. I've found MW3 to be too "hardcore" for casual gamers, people who aren't so beasly at the game, etc.   The maps are too small and ...
    created by NIX_007