• Amount of Clan Members?

i'm currently working on additions to my clan.  just curious as mine was typically around 6-7 and a couple other people will be joining.  in our clan wars, it typically takes 25 wins for TDM.  does anyo...
  • Band of [bros] IV Recruiting...

Recruiting 1-2 more additional players:   - Team KDR is .92 - Team Win% .45   - 5/7 players are in central Ohio - 2/7 players are located in London   We will take players in London or here in the s...
  • Moving Up to Diamond Division

after putting in quite a few hours this CW i find my clan currently in 2nd but it's safe to say that is where we will finish.  i'm ok with that knowing the level of my clan and seeing the stats of the clan in 1st...
  • Platinum vs. Diamond

I've been looking to see if there has been any information on whether clans will be able to go back and forth between Platinum and Diamond divisions.  I know for this war they can, but in the future, will clans b...
  • divisions this early?

i just looked at my app this evening and clicked on my clan and notice that it did not load clan wars and or the rankings which is understandable as it will not start till tomorrow.  but under scoreboard, it alre...
  • Additional Clan Wars?

1. just looking at the available patches under achievements, there appears to be somewhere around 6-7 more clan wars in the making... will there be more added since there have been 5 already before the first dlc? &nbs...
  • ZORT - zombie outbreak response team recruiting

looking for casual gamers to have fun... we typically play kill confirmed and or domination... sometimes squads... we are not "serious" gamers... just looking for people who don't want to play team based games like do...
  • Kwickest: Can anyone explain why this is even allowed?

i don't understand why it's locked as i wanted to answer your questions which is, "just got in a game with somebody with the gamertag blah, blah, blah.  he had every perk when i watched the kill cam and was invis...
  • Operations and Possible Unlocks

One of the few things i like about ghosts is the operations system.  i enjoy checking the operations and trying to unlock headgear and uniforms... does anyone know if there will be secret unlocks for different un...
  • Ghillie Suit & Clan

i've ready several threads on the ghillie suit but can someone explain how to achieve the "special" uniform?  i achieved the patch using the chrome barrel attachment and was using the variable zoom scope to get t...
  • to Prestige?

for those who have prestiged so far... is it beneficial to prestige or does it get old going back to the crappy no attachments for your guns?