• Recruiting for PS3 Ghosts

The Hardcore PS3 Unstoppable clan (Unstoppable!!! in Elite) [USP1] is recruiting again for Ghosts...We are currently at 75 members, but are planning to weed out inactive players...We have 40-45 active players every we...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • small Clan...? Get LARGER!

Come on, you and I both know if you put it off you'll never do it!  Get Larger by joining Unstoppable! on the PS3/PS4!  We are recruiting new clan members and absorbing smaller clans that want to compete in ...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • Hardcore mode details?

I can't find anything related to hardcore for Ghosts...ie. Does it even exist as a mode?  If it does, will all game modes be available for HC?  Will the spawn delay be removed like they finally did in Black ...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • Hardcore Mode?

I can't find anything related to hardcore for Ghosts...ie. Does it even exist as a mode?  If it does, will all game modes be available for HC?  Will the spawn delay be removed like they finally did in Black ...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • Hardcore Details?

leethl
    created by leethl
  • Hardcore Mode Details?

leethl
    created by leethl
  • PS3 Clan Recruiting for BOPS2 & GHOSTS

The Unstoppable Hardcore PS3 Clan is recruiting again for the wind down of Black Ops 2 and preparation for Ghosts...We currently have about 70 clan members with about 40 active members in any given week.  Some of...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • PS3 Clan Recruiting for BOPS2 & GHOSTS

The Unstoppable Hardcore Clan is recruiting again for the wind down of Black Ops 2 and preparation for Ghosts...We currently have about 70 clan members with about 40 active members in any given week.  Some of us ...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • PS3 and PS4 on PSN together?

Wondering something...I have a clan of about 70 people who are all PS3 right now for BOPS2...When Ghosts come out, some are considering getting the PS4 version and obviously then getting a PS4, while others are saying...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • PS3 Clan Recruiting

Hopefully Treyarch doesn't remove this thread too...Rather than provide the actual link to our recruiting youtube channel, I'll just tell you to go look for it...Its the UnstoppableCODClan Channel and we are looking f...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • Join our PS3 Clan!

See our channel for more details!   http://www.youtube.com/user/UnstoppableCODClan?feature=guide
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • Black Ops 2 Clan Recruiting

Calling on all Black Ops 2 players that want to join a hardcore clan, want to win 70%+ of the time, are mature team players and have at least 5 other guys to play with pretty much 24/7...We have a clan of about 35, wa...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • Black Ops 2 Clan Recruiting

We have a clan of about 35, want to break 50 members...We are primarily a hardcore clan, so looking for Core players as well so we can start to mix it up a bit...We have a facebook page and use it constantly for updat...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • BOPS2 PS3 Clan Recruiting

We have a clan of about 35, want to break 50 members...We are primarily a hardcore clan, so looking for Core players as well so we can start to mix it up a bit...We have a facebook page and use it constantly for updat...
    leethl
    created by leethl

leethl
    created by leethl

leethl
    created by leethl

We have a clan of about 35, want to break 50 members...We are primarily a hardcore clan, so looking for Core players as well so we can start to mix it up a bit...We have a facebook page and use it constantly f...
    leethl
    created by leethl
  • Recruiting for BOPS2 PS3 Clan

leethl
    created by leethl
  • Clan Recruiting

leethl
    created by leethl
  • Looking for new clan members

leethl
    created by leethl