• ATTENTION!                 Please

THANK YOU I would like to stop and thank Treyarch and Activation team, also the amazing community for the input on the issue.   As we have witnessed the Leaderbords are getting a bit of a clean up and all the m...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • HELP! Please... anyone?

Im a H/C zombie player and absolutely love the game mode. Not a big issue but very, very disappointing... Me and my friend had a very long, long game on Origins this weekend on PSN, the game lasted about 12hrs and w...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS get ZB without ice ammo

If you holding the ice staff just stab the caravans to get free ZB you dont need to shoot them,   not sure if it works if you have ice punch without ice staff,... thanx rocksaw
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Farm Survival strategy.

Had a few blasts on this map recently and found a really good camping spot for easy 30-40.   In the past we would camp in the farmhouse at the top by the drop down hole, now anybody who did some training on this...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • -MAX AMMO-         drops

I think we are all aware that if we move the mystery box we will spam firesales amongst the drops reducing chances for max ammo drops, if the strategy is ammo reliant in some cases involving wonder weapons then we wou...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS fast team strategy

I am starting to hate on this map, most of my regular teamplayers ditched this game for GTA or they simply over this map. So I play with just about anyone who is keen to run for 50, not easy to find.   1.Ice Sta...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS Rain Fire Solo EE step...

Any hints to make this easier? I am sure not the only one to find this step frustrating rather then time consuming, it fails 90% of the time.
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • How do you define origins ending?

A lot of disappointment from a lot of players, im still puzzled about the whole thing...   Feels like they tried hard to have the same cliff-hanger ending as the previous game and failed miserably.  Any of ...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • "ORIGINS EE" what would you do first?

Chests to get thunder punch or Upgrade Staffs?   I like to get air strikes out of the way asap, so by simple math you only need 80kills to upgrade all staffs and you need 190kills to fill the chests. If you indee...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Trolling

Last few weeks I had a few goes at this game and came across players that just love to troll… uhhhh A few games where I have a team player with me or two and we are looking for another to make a full party, so...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • What can we do to help? “LEADERBORD”

I am seriously willing to donate some chocolate or something to see this fixed, and im sure not the only one. I understand that this is not an easy task to tackle but it doesn’t take a genius to come up with som...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Guess How Many!?

Guess how many zombies Maxi Drone can kill in the Crazy Place?   My guess would be 100, that depends on the round and spawn speed… has anyone got this information?
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • "ORIGINS" get your 9 perks fast.

Someone posted this in the past i can not find the thread, i dont know if this is a glitch, the whole map is. You can find red perk digs without zombieblood by throwing symtex at the red spots, you still need zombie ...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Most awesome quotes you hear in the lobby…

#1. Ready UP! (usually a squeaky voice) This one is truly amazing and takes the lead, don’t you think it’s a bit rood? I mean decent players say “Are you guys ready?” #2. This is my new acco...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • What perks you like on origins?

Getting 9 of them takes time and a lot of effort running around the map, so please list your favorites from most to least or order you would get them and why.   1.Jug 2.Stamina Up 3.MuleKick 4.DeadShot 5.Spe...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS wind staff cools the tank.

I would think that it would be ice but wind staff with a charged shot can cool the tank instantly.
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Gallil VS Scar-H

I really like Scar-H and starting to chose it over Gallil, what you guys think?
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • “Judgment Day”           Challenge

Location Map: Buried   Players: 1-4   Challenge: Survive to the highest round   Rules: All players must be inside the Courthouse at start of round 2 and prohibited from leaving the are...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • “Insanely Crazy Strategy” origins

Finally decided to do a solo marathon run on this map completing the EE, to make it short I must admit it is too slow for my liking, I got to 63 but after 60 I was running low on ammo constantly and it was effecting t...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • What is your game tag, and what does it mean?

Well I had my tag for a long time, remember street fighter and mortal kombat machines on a corner store? My score tag was always bad and at that time I was just a boy, for some reason it never changed lol.   Now...
    boybad
    created by boybad