• “ORIGINS” zombie souls.

Hay guys, would be good to have this information, how many souls do we need for each task?   Challenge Chests = 30 each Stone Slab = 30 Air Strike Grenade = 30 Fire Staff Chests = 10 each Ultimate Staff Upg...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS EE invisible zombie issues

This glitched in 2 games now, we can not see him after about 20 tries in ZB. I think if you kill him while not in zombie blood, you screwed. Has anyone had this issue? Any ideas?
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS doors and builds

Any doors you like to keep closed? and why? Any particular spot for a build you like? and why?
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • One and Only on ORIGINS -.-RayMarkII-.-

RayGunMarkII, can only one player carry this gun on this map? Is this true? We had up to 4 players obtain this on other maps but on origins never I saw more than one, why? After I saw my buddy waste 100k on the box ...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS,… killed it.

Personally I love the map but I like to play long games, at first I thought it was new and big maybe time to adjust is needed, then I thought GTA, now I watched many many good and regular players ditching this game an...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Like a BOSS

I remember a talk about a boss gorilla that should come out in a map kino, as funny as it was I really liked the idea. All the boss type enemies we have in this mode are too easy to deal with once we know the weakness...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Random Crap Idea

A lot of people addicted to this mystery box, its like crack... I think it would be good if they did some more of these with other stuffs... PaP random gun box for maybe 5k to purchase. Random drop box where a rand...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Ohh NO they didn't!

Did they just patch a zombie behind the window? Could not take a brake last night guys, was it just my game or they patched this?
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • "ORIGINS" ---THUNDER FIST--- when can we get it?

No bowie or melee weapons on this map is there? So I find myself trying to get this as early as I can which is not an issue in a team game but it is a bit of a challenge in solo mode. I noticed that you have to pay ...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • "ORIGINS" high round dilemma...

Did a run to 50 without building staffs and to my surprise MK2 did a fast job clearing trains at this round without running low on ammo, the whole gameplay was about 4hrs long. Now I will attempt round 70 solo game an...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • ORIGINS "any strategies?"

A few fear goes at this map and I find myself doing the EE all over just to get started, feels like this map is just one big Easter Egg, is this really necessary? Any of you guys managed to find some fast camping stra...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • How to take brakes on ORIGINS?

So getting a zombie behind a window is a bit hard to do on his map, any suggestions on how to take a brake (pause the MP game?).
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • What’s next?

Any information, rumors or hints on what is in store for zombies future?
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Do they die or respawn?

Manly a high round question,  50+ So we know that crawler dies if you ditch em (get far apart), awesome trick and strategy I used on transit, make em all in to crawlers and ditch them to die, also notice this o...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Was this a troll?

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Origins Teaser - YouTube What was this?
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Drops aka “Power Ups”  What do you take?

Thanks to all who posted on my previous thread, I may disagree with some opinions, but never the less I appreciate the effort and time you guys took to reply.   My question this time for you guys is… ...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Buried Anim Error…

What can we do to reduce this from happening? Round 44 with 4, round 49 with 3, round 65 with 2, round 75 solo, all these games ended with this error some did record to the board and some didn’t. Now in the la...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Extra Perk Bottle = Evil Laugh

On any map where we can spawn perk bottles intentionally… when we have all the perks and get an extra bottle for other players lets say, we hear an evil laugh… any ideas why? or is it just like throwing ...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Drops aka “Power Ups”

Now every time one mentions this topic we get a flow of derailed information. I am not too sure how it works but there has to be some sort of a formula to make it trigger, or it just doesn’t make sense for it to...
    boybad
    created by boybad
  • Big Ego

Why? Why so many players of this game (90%) think they are best at it and know everything about it? In solo it is all about patience and endurance so those players can have the tittle but co-op is a whole different...
    boybad
    created by boybad