• Thank you [Ai] !!!

I want to tip my hat to Red, Wolfy and Mars of [Ai]!   I logged in to "try" and get in a few decent matches and I found myself in a lobby with you three.   If you remember me I was playing my secondary a...
    created by Number_23
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot !?!

Ok... so I was just in a lobby and two of my team mates' green arrow icons weren't arrows as normal. They were odd, like three smaller arrows all pointing inward kind of like small green radiation symbols. Anyo...
    created by Number_23
  • Infected in Pubs?

No... I am not asking what contagious diseases the barfly cougar that was hitting on me last weekend may or may not have.   I am not faniliar with the infected game mode so bear with me if this is a noob...
    created by Number_23
  • Things to do during the no patch DBL XP weekend?

Well... as I am sick of am dealing with hacks, hopping and no support for this game I have decided to take advantage of the DBL XP weekend to finally make my trolling account... My new IGN is Trolololol. I have...
    created by Number_23
  • Don't you wish there was an achievement for... ?

I just thought it would be fun to ask what nearly impossible feats we all may have pulled off.   "I wish there was an achievement for killing an enemy player with a Stinger"?     I was...
    created by Number_23
  • Possible solution to the demotion hack?!?

Well, after my third demotion I finally contacted Activision support about any possible solutions. I discussed the ability to make backups of profile data. Right now the only way to make backups of profile data are wi...
    created by Number_23
  • Early warning signs you are in a hacked lobby/match?

I have read many posts advising you to leave the game or shut down when you enter a hacked lobby/match. I have seen one youtube vid showing a pink health bar on ther top of the screen, but not much on any other...
    created by Number_23