• Frustrating issue

I see that the game is still being modified by you guys (updates etc) for  rather menial things.  I've come to request that you reinstate the Hardcore Free for all game mode in Black Ops 2.  Now, I'm a ...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • If Anyone at Treyarch still Listens...

OK nobody of any authority would realistically read this but hey what is there to lose? I am here on an appeal to have Hardcore Free-for-All reinstated into the game. I prefer hardcore gametypes and if I'm playing on ...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • Seriously, fix the spawns!

I don't understand this sometimes. It feels like the spawns are being meddled with constantly.   Until about a month ago the spawns were absolutely fine. Then suddenly, a 'game settings' whatsit occurred. From t...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • Can Someone Please Remind Me Why This Hasn't Happened Yet?!

Why is it that you can't opt to play a 2/3 player game in zombies? You've given us leaderboards for 2 and 3 player games, Why can't you make an option to go into games in those party sizes? There's clearly already pro...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • Please Listen Treyarch. for the Love of All that is Holy.

You've gotta sort out this dashboarding problem. I don't ever recall being kicked out of a game at least 15 times a day on MW3 or BO1 due to someone throwing their toys out of the pram just because they're having a ba...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • Where can you find boooze in Buried?

Having trouble finding booze. I know you can buy it but you can't do that until you've used the booze that spawns that round. Where does tthe booze spawn?
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • What do you want to see in a future Zombies map?

I personally at some point would like to see a map on a boat. Wouldn't mind a Hijacked spin-off called "Diejacked" or something. But seeing as that may be too small, there should be a way to fly off the boat using the...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • Why aren't my bloodthirties registering?

Been using the Ballista and trying to get it gold. Once I hit 6 Bloodthirsty medals it just stopped there. since then I have got 3 using nothing but the Ballista in games of Search and Destroy and Domination. So I've ...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91
  • XPR-50 and SVU-AS (Hardcore)

These guns need to be nerfed in hardocre game times. People just spam them through walls like they're LMGs. I think they need to be nerfed so that in hardcore they require a two-shot kill. I'm sick of getting killed b...
    AnIrishGuy91
    created by AnIrishGuy91