• Remember this?

SPOILER! It's the last thing you do in Call of Duty 4's main storyline.   Call of Duty 4; Ending - YouTube   ...   No game has made me feel this strongly, ever. What happened to the series?
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • PLEASE have a semi-automatic SMG-class weapon!!!

-660 RPM manual cap -55 damage up to 17.5 meters -42 damage up to 25 meters -30 damage beyond 25 meters -Medium sway (deters the users from engaging in long range engagements) -Medium+ recoil with random patte...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • My biggest concern about Ghosts: Weapon balance

Thinking about it, my greatest worry is weapon balance -- closely followed by map design.   Let's look at MW3.   ACR: Medium rate of fire Low and predictable (!!!) recoil 3-4 hit kill and one headshot a...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Dual Rendering ... at last

...Thank you extemely much, Infinityward!   That alone may put an end to quickscoping, because they can keep the aim sensitivity the same across all weapons.
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Perk feedback from Black Ops 2: Don't make the same mistakes!

Aiming faster == killing faster Aiming 0.10 seconds faster than another assault rifle user is more powerful than stopping power was in CoD4 and MW2 for all weapons with RPM over 600, on all ranges where you do not hip...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Field of View slider or options, please!

Players who sit 5 yards away from their 15 inch TV won't suffer from nausea. Players who sit 2 yards away from their 40 inch TV won't suffer from claustrophobia.   Win / win / win.   65-85 degrees slider, pl...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • The end of quickscoping: A quick way to end it

Quickscoping is achieved by playing a minigame within the CoD game: Fire when the dot on your screen is is aligned with the target, aka the "press A when the power-meter is on Max" in golf games.   Only one hit...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Show off that custom emblem!

Here is how you can see your emblem:   Go to: https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq   Copy the image location for your small sized emblem. (Right click, copy image location)   Paste in the browser...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • The missing dimension in Black Ops 2: Orientation by sound

[Pretend I said something very, very technical about footsteps not being audible and why that takes away from the game experience because it denies you situational awareness.]   Therefore - footsteps should be l...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Please balance weapons properly and remember that lots of people love semi-automatic weapons!

As an exclusive user of semi-auto and burst fire weapons, MW2, BO1 and MW3 have all been disappointments.   MW2: Only snipers with ACOG were worth using, and while fun, only using sniper rifles got old, fast. M...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • CoD can kill Battlefield with larger and less contrived maps with less clutter. (Larger more open maps)

The only reason I bought battlefield 3 was because it has larger maps. The Battlefield developers are copying CoD bit by bit, and included killstreaks in Medal of Honor so that they can adopt it in Battlefield and ca...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Class names fail to save.

Whever I set up custom classes and name them -- I can only name one class, then the next class I name fails to update. HOWEVER - the 'existing name'  is displayed as the last failed saved name when Y-selecting A...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Weapon balance feedback V2

All of this has been discussed endlessly, so I'm just going to type down the conclusions:   SMGs: ALL SMGs: Add more sway (high amount, medium-low speed) to deter long range usage. Peacekeeper: Should j...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Hardcore: Punish/forgive

Why has this not been implemented yet??   It's just silly to be kicked because a CLAN MATE spawns in your lightning strike, when he does not want you to get kicked. However -- allowing players to punish teamkil...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • How to buff the underpowered guns!

Treyarch promised they'd balance the weapons based on the weapons' statistical performance ingame in the hands of the players. Here's the weapons current settings: http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6712/bo2weaponchartv...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Hosting woes

Whenever I am made host, there's a new migration immediately after. Most of the times, I get booted while the game continues after the migration.   Open NAT. Very annoying when playing with a party.   Ca...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Weapon, attachment  and perk balance feedback V2

Just going to jump to the chase this time:   ARs: M27: Needs slightly better handling to compete. Otherwise balanced, as it's one of the best ARs for medium and long range combat. Problem is: Where is the medi...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • The comprehensive balance problem (and fixes) thread

Weapons and attachments: -Quickdraw handle is overpowered -ALL the SMGs are too accurate, vector and Chicom CQB being the worst offenders. -M8 and MTAR are the best assault rifles by far, with type 25 and SWAT556 f...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE DESYNCHRONIZATION?!?!?!??!

I just went 15-37 in a game where I SHOULD HAVE gone 32-20. Our team lost the match because I couldn't get hit detection.   I made a video of all the bullshit in that 10 minute match, but 2 minutes was not enou...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983
  • Help me improve please!

I used to be a good player, two months ago. But not anymore. I got up to a 1.59 KD at my peak in Black Ops 2 -- but now it's going downhill, FAST.   KD last 10 games:   0.60 0.85 1.38 0.47 1.00 0.42...
    adw1983
    created by adw1983