• Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts

Infinity ward Why is there no DEMOLITION in Call of duty ghosts. What the hell is going on. Demolition is the 3rd most played game mode on MW3 and Black ops 2. Demolition is an intense fast paced game where players w...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Turn off Cod Ghosts Music

Infinity ward can you please give us the option to turn off the music that plays when we are playing call of duty ghosts for PS3 and also PS4. It's the music that starts playing while we are in the menu or in a lobb...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • What is the Call of duty ghosts clan website called?

Does anyone know what the call of duty ghosts clan website is called please?   I cannot find a link to it. Is there even one. Please post link.
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • I show up as UNRANKED on COD Ghosts leaderboard.

Hi, For some reason I show up on the PS3 cod ghosts multiplayer leaderboard as UNRANKED, even after I have played a multiplayer game and I click on lobby leaderboard it does not show my gamertag. I have played 3days...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Where can i download call of duty app

Can someone please tell me where i can download the actual call of duty app except from google, iphone or microsoft. My phone is Nokia N97 and I need the actual call of duty app so that i can install it. So is there s...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Call of duty Ghosts IDEAS FOR IMPROVEMENTS

I see a lot of posts with people complaining so I would like everyone to add all their problems or improvements here so that the developers can do something about it.   I cannot download the Call of duty app on ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ZAVVI.COM

Just to let everyone know that Zavvi.com is the worst online store to buy anything from and it should be avoided. The store is a total abomination when it comes to games and their customer services are like parrots th...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Can we go prone in Cod Ghosts while running

I would like to know if we can go prone while running like in MW3 in cod ghosts. I do not like the sliding in cod ghosts, i would rather just go prone and kill my target instead of sliding past my target and getting s...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours

Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours  Infinity Can  you make the triangle player indicator that is on the mini map  that shows all the players on your team to be a...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Pre-order Bonus Free Fall Map on PS4

I just watched the free fall video on cod ghosts and at the end it says if you pre-order cod ghosts you get the free fall map for free. But in other stores like GAME. there is a cod ghosts with free fall only availab...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Competitions on Cod Ghosts

I am a little bit confused about the competitive aspect for Cod Ghosts. If players want to play competitively and win prizes where do we do that? Will it be on Cod Elite, League play or MLG. I seriously do not underst...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Why Black Ops 2 is a WASTE on the PS3

I recently just got blacks ops 2 on the PS3 and yes it is a good game but not as good as MW3. However I understand that COD games are made for the xbox 360, fine that's okay. Blackops 2 on the ps3 for me is an epic ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • People are Hacking MW3

Okay I am on the ps3 from the United Kingdom and Today i have not been able to play a single game of MW3 especially on Demolition where someone is not hacking, lag switch, or using a modified controller with rapid. &n...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Infinity Ward, Make the Player indicator on Multiplayer different colours

Infinity ward if you actually read this forum then let us know. Can you make the green triangle player indicator that is on the mini map that shows all the players on your team to be a different colour. Instead of a ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • How are players paired up in multiplayer lobby

Can someone please tell me how players are put together in a multiplayer lobby on the PS3? Is it by prestige level or by score or by the amount of kills
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Infinity ward: MORE CUSTOM CLASS

Infinity ward i already have 10 custom class unlocked but i still need more. I have 8 prestige token left. Can you please make it possible for us to purchase another 5 custom class with our prestige token. Looking at ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • Modern Warfare 3 HACKERS

Like most people i do not agree with modern warfare hackers. However the elite is suppose to help stop hackers in MW3. But my question is will hackers who choose not to use the elite be able to hack the game? AND ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • PS3 6 player party lobby failure

Infinity ward on the ps3, europe united kingdom server. when me or my friends invite 5 more players to our party making it 6 and then we try to find a match on any game mode. other random people are unable to join. 3 ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • MW3 online vault error message [out of memory 7]

For some reason i am unable to play one of my videos in the mw3 online vault. an error messgae keeps popping up when i try to play the video. error message [out of memory 7] is anyone having similar problems and also ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker
  • MI7 Clan recruiting on PS3

If you would like to join my clan [MI7] then message me on my ps3 [REALJOKER] and state that you would like to try out for the clan. 1) You must have elite founder status 2)You must be able to play all mw3 game modes ...
    realjoker
    created by realjoker