• Is there a way for the community to help with QA

Just an idea that I want to put out there and see what others think. Hopefully something Treyarch and or Activision might see or consider. Would it be possible that the Zombies community could help with the quality co...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Origins - the word "FIRM" above Fire podium

Hi all, not sure if anyone else has seen this but last night we were in the bottom of the dig site. We had all staffs upgraded but hadn't done any further steps of the EE. We were camping there just spamming the staff...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Want a game (Xbox)?

Hi all just wondering if anyone out there wants to team up to play some zombies. blablatj is the GT if your keen. Any map is fine with me.
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Anyone want a game on Xbox, any map?

Hi all, title says it all. Been searching lobbies and no luck so I thought I'd try the forums. Shoot me a message here on on XBL. My GT is blablatj.
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • BO1 Moon Xbox EE anyone keen?

Hey all got a friend who wants to get Moon EE done.  If your keen to try and get this reply below with your gamer tag. C'mon you can do it!!!
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Practicing Sharp Shooter in Solo

Hi all just wondering if it is possible to get up to the Sharp Shooter (the last step of both EE on Buried) on solo or by yourself?   I want to do it so I can practice the Sharp Shooter step by myself so I don't...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • UI Error 34740 - Xbox

Hi, I have been playing MoTD and Die Rise and each time I play I am getting kicked from the game. On a couple of occasions I have been host.  I have tried restarting my modem and router. I am connected by a Ether...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Doing a training run xbox MotD

Hi all just about to show a mate how to get the spork and a couple of other things on MotD. If your keen shoot me a message on xbl gt is blablatj.
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Any one looking for another player or does anyone want to play now - Xbox?

Hi all looking to get on for a game.   If you need another person for your game or you are keen for a game yourself reply here or send me a message.  My GT is the same as my username here.   I have ...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Some info that might help your Internet connection

Hi all, Not sure if this will help some people but a while back I did some research around my Internet connection.  I was mainly after how to ensure I didn't get drop outs. My problem was a little bit different ...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Anybody need help or want to team up - Xbox

Hi all, if you are looking for players to team up and who don't quit, make a comment here.   This could be a post to find players who don't quit so make a comment saying if you want to play MoTD, Die Rise, Tran...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Looking for two more players for high round, MOTD, Xbox.

Hi all, quiks and I are starting a game in about 2 hours from this post. If your keen post a message here, message him or me. Prefer adults who are team players
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • What would zombies say on their own forum?

Had an idea on another thread about what zombies would say on their own discussion forum.   For example "Tips to get low rounds: hey all you zombies out there found a good tip to kill those humans on low rounds....
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • High round or EE Xbox.

Hi all if anyone wants help to do a EE or go for a high round of say 35+ reply on here or send me a message.   Prefer Die Rise but happy to try on any of the Tranzit maps.   GT is the same as my username...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Need two more to help with Maxis Die Rise on Xbox.

Hi all helping SilentWarload to get the Maxis EE on Die Rise. So we need two more. Usual thing can you reply here or send me or SilentWarload a message.   Cheers.
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Maxis steps in Buddha room???

Hi just after advice from someone who has completed the Maxis side of the EE.   Do you need to use explosives in the Buddha room to get the quote "reincarnation is the key"?   Who has to have the Ballisti...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Maxis on Die Rise has anyone completed it in the last week or so?

Hi all just after any info from anyone who has completed the Maxis side of the EE in the last week or so. I've completed about five times a few weeks ago but now I haven't been able to help anyone get it.   We ...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Die Rise Maxis EE Xbox if it glitches we go for high round.

Hi all.  If anyone needs a hand to try and do Maxis EE on Die Rise please respond on here.    It has been glitchy so back up plan if we don't get the quotes is to go fo a high round.  We can use ...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Anyone want help to do the Die Rise EE or go for a high round on Xbox?

Hi all I know there is a lot of discussion re the next DLC but if anyone needs help to do the High Maintenance achievement or try for a high round then respond on here just so people know. If you're not keen on replyi...
    blablatj
    created by blablatj
  • Looking for players Die Rise EE Richtofen Xbox

Hi looking for players to do Die Rise EE on the Xbox GT blablatj.
    blablatj
    created by blablatj