• Anyone can join

Level 10 clan yes has gold clan tags. Just getting tired of my clan roster collecting dust. Apply here   https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/3041261
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Tac Insertion Ideas

So we all know that Tactical Insertion are the main cause for spawntrapping. I have a simple solution to fix it. First there should be a limit to how many Tacs can be in the area. Like for example Express, lets say yo...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Season Pass

So since I brought the first DLC without the season pass, I got an offer to buy it now for $39.99 .Anyone else besides me got this too?
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • How to spot the real Prestige Master from the fake.

Yes i know that there is a glitch in which you can reach Prestige Master in a matter of 5 minutes without any effort. The only thing we can do is report these players, and hope some action will be taken. Now how do yo...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Prestige Calling Cards

Just saw them all. And i have to say that they did some nice jobs with all except Master Prestige.Looks like they let some kid design that one. But I really love prestige 6 calling cards. So what are your guys favorite?
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Use your imagination

So David said if you control the main area on the DLC map Encore you dominate the entire field. So that means Sentry guns,Guardians,Trophy system,Sheilds,and Target finders. Oh Boy I cannot wait till this comes out on...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • To the people with a SPM of 500

Do you guys have fun playing anymore? Is there a time when you just want to kick back maybe snipe for once or play party games. I'm only asking because the majority of my friends care for their spm. And to not play an...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • World Calling Cards

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/dlc/micro-items#world-flags   Find it funny how in Bo1 this was a defult calling card. Now its going to cost us. HAh whats next the 15th prestige calling card for $1. I swear ...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Fix Online CAC

Just noticed this on elite. Im trying to change one of my classes,but it say I cant till I use an unlock token. Only problem is ... Im prestige master so everything was unlocked. And now I cant do anything about this.
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Gold Clan Tag

I already have a clan  in Bo2 that is level 10. Yet in game my clan tags are not gold,and yes I know how to put one fromm elite.My question is do we also need a MW3 clan that is lvl 10?
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • 2xp question

No im not going to ask when 2xp is I already know when it is. My question is sort of a noob question, But does 2xp also make you level up your guns faster?Im only asking this because whenever I would play 2xp i would ...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • My thoughts on SMG Peacekeeper.

My friend let me test out the new smg while playing on his xbox 360. While everyone will cry out its not fair its op. It actaully is not the best smg in the game. It takes 4 shots to kill someone, its like the mp7 or ...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Bloodthirsty Tips?

Im working on getting bloodthristy on my combat knife. And you guys think you can give me tips? I already use shock charges on walls and stab when they come in. So can if you guys have any other tips you think you can...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Prone Block eh

I get it they dont want people being prone in a corner. But  do you really need to but a prone block on every obstacle in the map. For example i see someone shooting at me i try going prone behind a counter yet i...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Extra Custom Class?

So i just updated my BO2 and i was checking out the new combat stats, medals which are nice. And i noticed on my Prestige awards it had Extra CC, and im PM so i already have the max ten. So i thought i could have 11 b...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Lucky  indeed.

Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • More Militia Maps

I do enjoy playing Meltdown, Overflow, Yemen. But i would like if they are planning on making a small/med map. Maybe its already in the works. Anyways i just love spawning as a milita since their spawn music is the mo...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Oh just great.

Since i finally hit Master Prestige legit on New years eve, I finally got the guns i want gold and now im bored. So i decided to play party games just for the trophy. And now my kd with some guns are  3.50 ,2.00 ...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Double Exp is over

Resume back to ghost camping now.
    Thembones
    created by Thembones
  • Custom Games Crashing

I usally play Custom game to know the layout of a map or try using different attachments on guns. But lately every time i go to make a class it shows it but i cant move it to any of the classes. And if i leave it like...
    Thembones
    created by Thembones