• DLC2 Opinions?

Ive had a few games on the new maps, and I have to say ive not enjoyed them, even the dome remake. Could just be due to how laggy it was as only 50k people were online. DLC1 i liked straight away,  but just t...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Whats with all the LOKI's

had a few hours online today and nearly every game ive played ive come across people with LOKI and endless other killstreaks...   anyone else notice this?
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Numbers of players online...

70k ps3 users playing ghosts. just wondering if anyone still has previous CODs and knew how many people are still playing those?   I want to play HC onslaught but only 322 people in playlist, 1500 in both KC, an...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Where are all you english speakers?

I have been playin for over an hour now, ive had french, german, iraqi, spanish, some people who sounded european and shouting "heil hitler", but not one english speaker. i have cycled through almost every game mode. ...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • How many players online?

hey guys, im a casual playsation player, and have noticed the dwindling numbers of COD players on the PSN, I was wondering how many players are online on each xbox, and xbox one?
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Anybody noticed this?

Hey guys, just want to check on a problem i have had since ive had ghosts.   during single player offline/private match when an attack dog is called in the game is really jumpy and  unplayable. It runs fi...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Green/Grey square emblem?

how do i get this emblem, i see it all the time.   most recently on "ArOn-PSySOiT"
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • esports rules/loadouts

what are esports rules? and can you recommend a loadout as mine are all invalid lol
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Captain price and camo now available

just logged into this message, but cant see it in the store?
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Spamming forum members?

has anyone else received private messages like this on the forum? Hello Dear Friend anitadominic70@hotmail.com I saw your profile and in some thing about you move my interest to communicate with you so how ...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • The Banwave only a temp fix?

ive been having a look around to find out about all these people that have been crying about getting banned, and on another site some of them say that they dont care because they can change their console ID. also wha...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • alternate idea to rid the game of cheats/hacks...

alternate idea to rid the game of cheats/hacks...   how about we all learn how to do the hack/cheat things. that way the cheaters will maybe get bored with a level playing field, also with many more cheaters may...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • forum help

how do i stop all the emails everytime someone posts in a thread that i am in?
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • free micro dlc for hackers?

will this be the case? if they  can unlock the new gun thats not out yet, i am guessing they will have this for free also?
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Error code: 10272

what does this mean?   also how do i unlock the ripper gun that people are using?
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Bad cod experience today...

every game i have played today has been a nightmare. someone replaced all my guns for water pistols, and it feels like ive got a flashing light and siren on my head.
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Would you say this is a cheater?

a clan member of mine who is an average player has a leader board score of:   score: 12622592  time played: 2d 03h 02m  games: 880 AVG Score: 14343   it seems odd to me, as their score seems to h...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Invincible players?

anyone came across this one yet? we were playing onlsaught objectives and the other team had an invincible player.   it didnt matter what we done we couldnt do any damage.   he just wandered around slowly ...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Pre order code not working?

Ive finally found my pre order code, and entered it on the store redeem code, but it says an error has occurred? Any ideas? what can i do?
    sdredger
    created by sdredger
  • Players moving over to next-gen having an effect on PS3 users..

will this start having an effect on us ps3 users? will matchmaking become awful? Are us that are left behind going to be playing more matches against poorer countries with inferior internet? I know when PS4 com...
    sdredger
    created by sdredger