• *****official monumental points thread*****

I took the tip of JeepChick to my heart so here it is.   To post when you achieve a monumental points point.   The benchmark will be 100 points.   When getting a badge or something you don't need to ...
    dtuchpunk
    last modified by dtuchpunk
  • Ban The Forum Member Above You.. V.2

This is part 2 of a thread from a previous CoDHQ.. It's a simple game.. Ban them for something.
    ChestSplittah
    last modified by ChestSplittah
  • this gif's for you

so i enjoy searching and looking at gifs (i blame falcon for showing me how). you guys have posted some really funny ones and one horrible one (hanz i got my on you) so lets see what you got.
    newm8n
    last modified by newm8n
  • Who is the greatest band or singer of all time?

Figured this is a better discussion then debating which "weirdo" is top of pop.  Will be interesting to see which of the "greatest" overlap from across the water.  Plus I am very curious what music the OT fo...
    RAMBONER
    last modified by RAMBONER
  • *** WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR AIM? TRY THIS DRILL ***

Good aim is essential to having fun and improving your results in CoD.   Here is a drill that will get you a noticeable improvement in your aiming skills in under an hour.   Steps.   1. Set up a priv...
    gallp13
    last modified by gallp13
  • Website Badge Suggestions

So, the site has been overhauled again, this time for the better, and one of the features that was added has been forum badges. Those of us who have been on the forums for a very long time will remember that badges ar...
    jedimastershark
    last modified by jedimastershark
  • 20,011 Points - Feels like more.

COD,   I just realized I hit 9000 posts! 426 PointS!. Feels like I write more here than I do with my homework or research! Well here's to the next 4,000 more.....   Note: The same ol' topics get boring guy...
    Izjar11
    last modified by Izjar11
  • Best Movie Bad Guys/Villans.

Who do you think are the best movie bad guys, not actors, but characters..   Here are some of mine..   ......... ...   Who are yours??
    gambit1969
    last modified by gambit1969
  • Favorite old tv shows

What are your favorite old tv shows, i used to love these back in the day   ..
    gambit1969
    last modified by gambit1969
  • The MTAR-X needs a buff

The gun is just too weak it the person is far away sniping from a window..   Their needs to be a buff which drags the iron sights to the position of them when you press L3..   Like an aimbot.. anyone? &nbs...
    Ascension-Xx
    last modified by Ascension-Xx
  • Who has the TV answer I'm looking for?

I'm in the marketplace for a new TV. After getting a headache of searching for what I'm looking for, I've come here for help. I'm very hesitant to make this decision on my own.   Its my living room TV so there a...
    iHattoriHanzo0
    last modified by iHattoriHanzo0
  • NEED HELP WITH CLAN SYSTEM!!!

Can someone please help me with this, On my xbox, it doesnt say im in a clan, but on the iOS app, when i go to 'my profile' it says im in a clan, but im the only member of it. But that is not the problem! The proble...
    iTzDaamon
    last modified by iTzDaamon
  • Name my Squad

When it comes to gaming I'm very much a lone wolf; my real life friends aren't gamers. So I reckon this squads implementation by IW is an excellent initiative. It gives me the sense of team play. It also gave me a tho...
    FalconR6
    last modified by FalconR6
  • I'm sorry but this game is getting beyond a joke already..

Anybody noticed that in pretty much every game theres a guy who has every single perk? already i am seeing peopl hack this game with ease, people having infinite killstreaks and all perks. Soon people will be flying, ...
    fernley90
    last modified by fernley90
  • squad why do you hate me so much? hound doesn't bro

i was elected ok no need to be so angry at me. I gave up my leadership fair and square so calm down with your insults at me. you don't see the hound trying to destroy me 24/7 k bro? we can all be friends now so lets s...
    Lord_Flash
    last modified by Lord_Flash
  • Finding W.a.W Threads; How-to Guide

Ha. No, this isn't the guide. This is an inquiry for a guide.   I left a while ago. I came back for a day about a year ago or so. Just checking in to make sure all is well. Frankly, I'm quite amazed I was able to...
    iidarkshadowoo
    last modified by iidarkshadowoo
  • Give the Forumer above you a nickname!

Blank.
    Swagtus
    last modified by Swagtus
  • GO Broncos!

Go Broncos!
    HEREIAMNOW
    last modified by HEREIAMNOW
  • Xbox 1 will suddenly not play Ghosts

Hey guys looking for a bit of help here.   All of a sudden my xbox 1 will not play Call of Duty Ghosts.   I load the disc and the opening screen showing the logo and the landscape destroyed by the space ...
    ghosthound
    last modified by ghosthound
  • Suggestions for improving the forum points system

Ive been thinking a bit about ways to improve the points system. So far ive come up with 1. Each post gets you 1 point. and 2. Activision employees (mods and support people) do not appear on the rankings. Suggest your...
    Megadog14
    last modified by Megadog14