• Xbox 1 will suddenly not play Ghosts

Hey guys looking for a bit of help here.   All of a sudden my xbox 1 will not play Call of Duty Ghosts.   I load the disc and the opening screen showing the logo and the landscape destroyed by the space ...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Merry Christmas!

As it is now past midnight Australian Eastern Standard Time & therefore the 25th of December...   Merry Christmas ladies & gentlemen!  
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • 2496 emails in my inbox !!!!

Didn't check my home email for a week AND had the CoD forum 'notify by email when a new response is made to a forum topic' selected as 'YES' and there was 2496 unread emails in my inbox today.   Unsurprisingly ...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Sound issue

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • How do I change my forum name?

How do I change my forum name?   I would like to change it from ghosthound to GHOSTHOUND - I know not much of a change but I'd still like to do it.   Given that you have the option to change your gamertag ...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Which ACDC album contained the track Riff Raff?

Which ACDC album contained the track Riff Raff?   I've always wondered, as of 2 minutes ago.   If only there was someone out there for whom this was in their wheelhouse....
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • MAP PACK 4 - ZOMBIE MAP?

What map do you think they will base the map pack 4 zombies on? [Assuming map pack 4 has zombies of course]. A map we already have, or a new one?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • White only in the kills and deaths readout?

One thing that I noticed in the footage so far is that when player X kills player Y with whatever gun both players names are in white font.   That needs to change.   In Waw if you team mate killed an enemy...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • SHOULD ZOMBIES HAVE A MAX / FINAL LEVEL ???

Should the Black Ops zombies have a maximum or final level that we can reach & then say we have beaten the game? Or shoud it remain the same with an endless unlimited number of levels?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • OFFICIAL MONUMENTAL POST THREAD

It's back...   You guys just knew this was inevitable   Oh, and 12,700.
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE MAP? - pick just 1

Now that we have 23 maps in total - what's your LEAST favourite map? pick just the 1. mine is 'sub pens'
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

I am a CoD fanboy, but even I ask the gamedevelopres at IW & Sledgehammer - WHY?     Why:   - Are there so few Hardcore gametypes?   - Is there Hardcore Domination but no HC CTF or [even t...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • MORE MISSIONS & BADGES

There will most likely be new badges for us to earn & put on our avatars once the game has been released. Here are a few suggestions that I think the badges should be earned for: - Prestige badge = same as W...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Medal of Honour developed in collaboration with...

Just seen yet another Medal of Honour TV advert. At the end it says - "developed in collaberation with special forces soldiers" Given the very average reviews it received perhaps they should have gone with - ...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Plasma or LCD ???

Which is better for gaming? A Plasma or an LCD?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Rambo inspiration for Black Ops?

Do you think the developers watched the Rambo series for some inspiration for Black Ops? The Gunship, the new chopper gunner, the exploding arrow tips?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • My new Astro A40's came early

I ordered them last Friday & thought that they wouldn't get here until this Friday. But they came today.  AND damn Call of Duty is one noisy ass game!!!  :shock: There are just explosions eve...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Coca Cola or Pepsi ???

In Australia Coke pretty much dominates the market & so Coca Cola is what I grew up drinking & consquently I have never liked the taste of Pepi. Which do you guys prefer?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • CHOCOLATE ???

Dark?  Milk?  White?  Mint?   Which is best?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Where is your copy of MW2 going?

Are you going to keep it? Are you going to trade it in for Black Ops? Or are you going to throw it in the trash?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound