• Retired and Extremely Dangerous [RED]

Retired and Extremely Dangerous otherwise known as R.E.D. Awesome movie.   If you haven't seen it already - do so asap. 
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Who reckon's it will be worth buying? I enjoyed Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 - even if it was a third person shooter.  It's been awhile since we've had a Ghost Recon title - hopefully it'll be wort...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • MELBOURNE CUP ???

Has anyone outside of Australia / New Zealand heard of the Melbourne Cup?
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • I ranked up & then I didn't ???

I just ranked up to Lt. Colonel. But when I tried to alter my avatar I was back at the rank of Major. WTF   
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Forum problems ???

Is anyone else getting this message at the top of their screen? [phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /var/www/callofduty.com/library/System/Cache/ObjectCache.class.php on line 257: Memcache::get() [function.Memcache-g...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Highest number of consecutive daily CoD logins ???

What your highest number of consecutive daily CoD logins? Mine currently stands at 64  :o  equal to my previous record from just before Waw was released. Guess I'm now going to aim for 365. 
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • My sanity restored...

Everything's back to normal. 
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • I'm back baby...

After 12 days of not being able to use my main account - "your email account is pending verification" bullshit - I'M BACK.... Be afraid kitteh's be very afraid....   
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Are all the regular OT members on holiday?

Because I managed to have the 'last comment made by" for every thread in the OT section for the first & second page.  :shock: And yet 7 hours later I still have most of the last comments.  ...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Answer me these questions two...

[1.] If the theory about the 'Big Bang' is correct - What existed before the Universe was created? & [2.] If the Universe is constantly expanding as is theorised, it therefore has a leading edge ...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Who else can rank downward as fast as I can?

I was trying to rank up - the website obviously had other ideas.   *SIGH*
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • I thought all Canadians were supposed to be nice...

But last night I ran into a real douche bag. 
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • So long to ya, 2010 [JibJab]

http://sendables.jibjab.com/originals/so_long_to_ya_2010?cmpid=yir2010nonmem JibJab's yearly round up - enjoy. 
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • 15,000 POSTS !!!!

Congratulations to MajorRodriguez for his tireless spamming [ahem I mean posting] of these forums. Well done sir. :bravo:
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • QUEENSLAND FLOOD CRISIS !!!!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8194723/instant-inland-tsunami-kills-four http://au.news.yahoo.com/qld-floods Our city's main dam was at about 18% capacity 3 years ago - it's now at 140% & all the floo...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Does anyone play Battlefield Bad Company 2 anymore?

I ask because I bought the game yesterday [for something new to do] & I've played through the SP campaign - but when I try & search for a multiplayer match there are none. 
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • Call of Duty mini-series?

The fan made real life trailer linked from findmakarov.com got me thinking. A Call of Duty movie based on the Modern Warfare series would something many of us would like to see. However I don't think a mere mov...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • MMMMMMMMMM

I finally made it.  MMMMMMMMMM = 10 000 
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound
  • The MW3 publicity juggernaut has begun

There must be some very smart blokes at Activision, at least in the publicity department. Last night here in Australia the first 'State of Origin' game for the year was played. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki...
    ghosthound
    created by ghosthound