• Looking for a Xbox One Clan

I am looking for a Xbox One clan that has the Camos and is a level 23 and is just recruiting to extend the clan more Please send me a message to Xbox One Gamertag ParanoiaHades86 if you are still looking for people to...
    ParanoiaHades26
    created by ParanoiaHades26
  • Make Call of Duty Cross Platform Xbox 360 vs. Xbox One or PS3 vs. PS4

I am getting tired of not finding matches fast enough on the Xbox One the problem is that not many people still has an Xbox One yet and it's harder to find a match on 1 console rather than both the Xbox 360 console an...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Xbox One Match making servers are too slow

why when I try to find a match at knight for CoD Ghost it keeps telling me NO GAMES FOUND when there are people playing that certain game type and next time make a Call of Duty Game Cross platform with the same system...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Spawn System I thought it was fixed?

Why haven't you fixed your spawn system I keep spawning in the same spot and the same area everytime I Die I don't play games like that.   Spawn System needs fixed   ok it's like this when you die after y...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • This games is the Biggest ***** of all Call of Duty Games?

I Never seen a game this Shitty in my entire Life. I never had this much Problem trying to play a Game without F****ing being jumped into a match and F***ing being to force to loose a Point over every game I find.&nbs...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Fix Your Dam game Please? No Hard Fealings

This game is so Broken that I can't play solo matches and win with a 50mbps connection over some Shitty Net code Connection / Server Connection that keeps skipping when ever a *** with a 24mbps comes in and starts to ...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Squad Mode Hit Marker WTF im not playing against real people here

WTF Infinity ward and Sledgehammer games why are you treating us like dirt im sitting hear playing on Squads Mode Online/ Offline Multiplayer by myself and I get this LOL 100 Times Hitmarker against a Ai Bot come on n...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Call of Duty is DEAD why because they don't listen to the community?

Every day I am here and stuck being forced to be jumped in a game with idiots and scrubs that can't shoot and has to camp for things they can't do.  I am being unchallenged by these kids who camps maps  ...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Why do kids Camp on Call of Duty? and Ghost is so bad

I have been playing call of duty since Call of Duty 2 till the first rank Multiplayer of Call of Duty 3 till this day. The reason why People camp because they can't aim, run around the map, they can't show that they c...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • PS4 Only Need a good team for 6v6 and or 9v9 must need a mic

I am looking for a 6v6 team and a 9v9 good at communicating in any situation from getting spawn camped, to getting double teamed, etc if your on the Playstation 4 only please send me a message to   ParanoiaHades...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • PS4 Ground war Dead long wait need's fixing people screwing up good CoD Games

What's taking so long to find a match in Ground War I never have to wait this long to find a open game lobby or a or a match to jump in.  I never have problem on the Xbox One jumping in to a match.   when a...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • PS4 PEOPLE sucks at Call of Duty ingeneral Taking Place of a Quitters Spot Being Forced To Loose A Point?

I AM F***ING TIRED OF JUMPING INTO A MATCH WHERE SOMEONE QUITS CAUSE HE CAN'T TAKE GETTING KILLED SO MANY TIMES, I GOT TO SIT HERE EVERY F***ING GAME LOOSING A POINT CAUSE SOME LITTLE B***H HAS TO QUIT A GAME SO I HAV...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • PS4 so um is GROUND WAR EVER GUNNA GET FIXED?

I'VE been playing this whole month now and have been and GROUND WAR is not fixed it's slowed down to where you have to wait 3-5 minutes for a open lobby pop up with people in waiting plus you would wait for another 30...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • PS4 Clan buddy Boosting kills camping in the corner caught

I was playing normal Team Deathmatch and caught 2 guys/ kids working to gether sitting on both sides of the room just not moving around or playing the game.  Everytime I go there I see them in the same spots repe...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Frame rate issue, netcode issue, and Lag issue needs fixed

I am having my shots slowing down to give away a kill through netcode problems which is lag and frame dropping im running at 50mbps and everytime I take a shot at someone it drops which gives my kills away to the enem...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • MTS-255 no damage effect medium to close range at all

This Shot gun the MTS-255 needs a huge DAMAGE BOOST every time I use this DAM gun the game would always registers my shots as a hitmarker or a miss no matter how hard I try it keeps missing the PERFORMANCE is so low i...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Bring back the 3,5,7 killstreaks or make it like Call of Duty Black Ops

Call of Duty is so ****** up right now because the people who makes the ONLINE multiplayer made it unchallenged and unskilled for the people who actually has experience since Call of Duty 4 modern warfare.   The...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • Faulty Hit Markers bad hit detection and Netcode issues

Hit detection needs fixed everytime I try to play online with a good 50mbps connection it fault drops my hit markers everytime i start shooting near between the waist line to the head,   How is that not fixed ye...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • People who camps spawn point and trys to call peope out with the slang you suck

I've been playing Call of Duty ever since Call of Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 i've never seen this game go to good down to a ***** X10 Years every time you first start shooting the dame game decided to not register your sh...
    ParanoiaHades26
  • PS4 Netcode problem in loading up Ground War lobbies

5/13/2014 Tuesday   I've been looking for a match in Ground War and cant get a full lobby everytime I look for a match it will find me a lobby with about 4 or 5 people then takes it's time to find people I am ti...
    ParanoiaHades26