• What Happened?

Last night was the first time in about 2 weeks since I've played. What the heck happened? Nearly every lobby was flooded with Quick-scopers and in nearly every game I felt a solid half second to a second behind. I kep...
    TanglingPilot80
    created by TanglingPilot80
  • A funny thing happened...

... the other night while I was playing. I run Hunter Killer as one of my killstreaks and I was on one heck of a streak.   We're playing Domination on Raid and I just killed a guy trying to jump into the window ...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Reporting a Player

Aside from reporting in-game, is there a method on this website to do it? Last night while playing Dom this dude and two of his pals on the opposite team were boosting like crazy. They'd meet in a corner of the map an...
    TanglingPilot80
  • How to Report Non-Participating Players?

Last night I had to dashboard from twice from two different series of lobbies.   The first, there was a player whom was playing Domination with a split-screen partner. I noticed in the first game while on my tea...
    TanglingPilot80
  • New Black Ops. Same old Black Ops

Tons of new weapons and perks which I love, and I'm really digging some of the maps. But wow... the same old lag.   I can really tell when I'm behind in a match. When I'm in sync and not lagging I can log a 2-2....
    TanglingPilot80
  • Weird stuff happening

Are there a few hacks out there in play right now? Last night while playing there were a few times during one game where Predator Missiles just rapid fired from above and immediately hit the ground in a second or two,...
    TanglingPilot80
  • LOL Player(s)

Last night I'm playing Domination running the Support Killstreaks Turret (which is kind of terrible btw), Stealth Bomber and Airdrop. I was really trying to play to help my team. So anyways I get the Turret and I drop...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Day vs. Night play

I played yesterday afternoon and averaged a 2+ KDR in every match.   I play again last night around 10pm and I'm lucky to break even with a 1.   Is the level of play that much different. It's literally a ...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Host = Death

This isn't anything new but it's become all too frequent for me lately.   A week ago I killed my horrid internet service. On average my connection was 40+ping less than 5MB download speed (when it was working). ...
    TanglingPilot80
  • New glitch/hack?

Hey all, first post. I was playing TDM last night on Fallen and came across a guy who when I pointed my rifle at him the red dot sight on my gun disappeared (along with no name above his head), and when I fired my wea...
    TanglingPilot80
  • 244 rounds in a secondary?

Last night I got a lucky kill on a guy running away from me. I put a whole clip into his back and literally the last bullet got him. I ran over and picked up his weapon as I was almost out and it was the MP9. With it ...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Juggernaut

Spent nearly an entire game in the Juggernaut suit last night... it was incredible. Running Hardline I got my UAV and care package fairly quick at the start of the match. I'm 3-0 when the care pacakge drops and to my ...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Rage Smash

Well it finally happened. Last night at the start of my gaming session I had a nice 1.7KDR. After last night of lag, lag, poor spawn, camper, lag, disconnect it dropped to a shite 1.4KDR after only about 15 or so matc...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Insufferable See You Next Tuesday

Not sure what I did last night other than have a 33-8 game of TDM. After the game I get a message from (can I post a link to his Elite?) mouthing off how I suck. He killed me 5 of my 8 times.   Next game same th...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Lost Host Connection...

NOOOOOO!   I was having my absolute best game ever, EVER. Playing TDM on Dome my team and I started on the side by the tunnel. I immediately ran down into the tunnel and ran towards the opening looking into the ...
    TanglingPilot80
  • Terrible Night of Gameplay

Granted I'm a somewhat new player, but going into last night I had a solid 1.7k/d 55% w/l. Coming out of last night... 1.3k/d 44%w/l after only 9 MATCHES! Every game I felt like I was a half second behind everyone and...
    TanglingPilot80