• Game mode ideas and map ideas for COD Ghosts

GAME MODES Destruction. There will be 3 things that 1 team needs to destroy, a genorator, a small building full of precious intel, and a large weapons cache. They dont plant bombs but instead they use things like gre...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • The GOOD and BAD of CoD: Ghost

This, in my opinion, are the best and the worst things about CoD Ghost. Lets start with the good 1. Weapon balancing. I personally think that Ghost has the BEST balancing of all CoDs. There arent ANY weapons that I...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • K.E.M Strikes in Care Packages

Do any of you think that it is really stupid that you can get a KEM in a carepackage? Yesterday when I was playing DOM I was the victim of 4 KEM strikes, and not ONE of then was a legit 25 killstreak. I think its stup...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Whats up with the horrible weapon balancing?

Am I the only one who thinks the AR's are WAY OP? I usually play as a sniper, and multiple times I would get a hitmarker on someone halfway across the map and he'd just turn around and kill me instantly with his AR! T...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Favorite and Least-favorite thing about BO2?

What do you guys like the most about BO2? Also what do you hate the most? I personally like the idea of the pick 10 system. I also think that this game has the WORST lag out of all the CoDs. I think BO2 could have bee...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • What do you think about sniping?

What do you guys think about the sniping in Ghost? I think its perfect, its not nearly as OP as BO2, and its not broken like it was in BO1. I have tried quickscoping and i can safely say that it is VERY hard to do suc...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Banned?! For what?!

I have been on some of my best behaviour lately when it comes to swearing and trash talking people. I get on xbox the day after i get ghost and it says i have a 2 weeks suspension! What have i done?! The worst i have ...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • KSG needs a buff

I dont know about you guys but the KSG is very in-consistent. Some times i will get OHK halfway across the map and other time i will get hitmarkers at almost barrelstuffing range. If the KSG is gonna be difficult to a...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Please stop all the nerfing

I think BO2 was almost perfect when it was first released in terms of weapons. Now in BO2 all the guns were nerfed FAR too much! The smgs were very good weapons BEFORE the nerf, now i find myself getting 5 hitmarkers ...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Lagging with 3 or 4 bars?

I dont know if im the only 1 who has this problem, but i will lag like crazy even though i have 3 bars. Im a sniper and when i shoot at someone, literly 2 seconds later i will get the kill even though im 3 baring. Als...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • How Infinity Ward should deal with Quickscopers.

Honestly QS'ing has become a part of the game, even though it started out as an exploit of the game engine. BUT I think it is WAY to easy to do. The way they should fix it is they should just take out the aim assist f...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Defend quickscoping

Well since i have seen probably 50 posts with people complaining about quickscoping, then i thought i would make one defending it.   1. Maybe its your fault that you got killed, NOT the quickscoper. Quickscopers...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • BO2: Then VS Now

Do you think black ops 2 was better when it was first released? ( before all the nerfs and buffs ) Or do you think that its better now after all the nerfs and buffs? I personally enjoyed the game better when it was fi...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • The KSG is overpowered!!!

Now before you all start saying " if they nerf the ksg then they better get rid of quickscoping " the ksg is a shotgun, not a sniper. It has crazy range, NEVER gets hitmarkers ( gets less hitmarkers then the ballista ...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Quickscoping Poll

Hello i'm doing a poll about quickscoping. It would be helpful if everyone who reads this post answers the question. What cod game do you think has the best quickscoping? This doesnt mean the easiest or the hardest. T...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Please no Semi-auto Snipers

I personally think that ALL snipers should be bolt action ( unless its like the barret and has a crap ton of recoil ) because im getting pretty sick of getting killed by someone who is using their semi auto sniper wit...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • How Sniping/Quickscoping should be in Ghost.

TBH I think QS was WAY too easy in MW3. It was a little more difficult in MW2 but not much. In BO2 it was better, but in my opinion still not good. I think ghost should have the snipers like they were in COD4 and BO1....
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • My Opinion on Quickscoping/Trickshotting

QUICKSCOPING: So first of all im a quickscoper and i can go 20/10 easily. But what alot of people get mad about is that when they are using an SMG and get killed close range by a sniper. This happened to me a few days...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • My opinion on the newest patch.

I personally think it was a great idea to nerf the only thing in the ENTIRE game that actually took some skill and was difficult to do! I also think it was a great idea to leave everything that is actually OP ( LMGS )...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550
  • Are LMGS and Shotguns OP?

Personally i think most of the LMGS arent OP except for the LSAT. The LSAT has no recoil AT ALL, a crap ton of ammo, and pratically 2-3 hit kills. I think its especially OP with target finder. Now for shotguns i think...
    randomness550
    created by randomness550