• Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD

Lately I have been playing Black Ops and most of the people who play now just use Ghost and just Camp. It pretty much makes this game obsolete especially a lot of the Kill-Streaks are useless. Using spy plane and othe...
    created by tonberry06
  • Zombie Talk & Memories

I remember playing zombies for the first time on Black Ops I was terrible, now when I play zombies I probably just go down once or twice an entire game unless I get bored after playing for hours I stop trying and jump...
    created by tonberry06
  • Anyone else agree a higher sensitivity is needed?

I havent played MW3 in awhile but when I played today it felt as if i was playing on Sentivity level 1 but i saw it was set to 10 already. When I start playing Black Ops 2 it would be great if the sensitivty could go ...
    created by tonberry06
  • Since this is Nazi Zombies......

There needs to be a Hitler Zombie to kill. Well that is my opinion, it would be something like the Napalm Zombie instead of fire and the explosion after you kill it the Hilter Zombie would run around trying to shoot y...
    created by tonberry06
  • In A City of Ghosts

Really has Ghost really become the most common perk to use in this game. Who are you hiding from? When I turn around BOO a Ghost appears. Are you hiding from my planes or are you just sneak attacking me. In A City o...
    created by tonberry06
  • Ghost Campers complaint to Treyarch and the future of CoD 2

Read the first part to understand what I am talking about. To those who left negative feedback please do not type anything if you are going to complain that I am whining because I am not since you do not understan...
    created by tonberry06
  • Whats wrong with this game

Lately I have been playing and most people use ghost well actually an entire team if that happens I usually leave because I hate the fact that you are looking for them and you can't find them because they are camping....
    created by tonberry06
  • I have a reloading and tactical grenade problem

I've been having a problem reloading as I am playing when I see the character reload it does it but it still shows an empty magazine on the screen that did not reload so often I have to press square again to try an re...
    created by tonberry06
  • Problems with the game

When I am playing sometimes when I throw a concussion at someone and they get stunned it doesn't show the cross thingy. Also a major problem which is reload, when I reload my ammo doesn't reload even when I see the g...
    created by tonberry06
  • Multiplayer complaints and more....

First of all this game is great but not the best, there are so many things that could have been better. 1. Getting put into a weak team is something that I hate that affects not just me but everyone. A lot of time ...
    created by tonberry06
  • Plz help anyone I'mhaving problems with timing out

Well lately I have been timing out while playing Zombies. Just zombies not multiplayer. My connection is fine and I can play other online games but when I play zombies I time out. It has been over a week since I had t...
    created by tonberry06
  • Next Zombie Map (Area 51)

I just think that should be the next zombie map doesnt matter. Instead of monkeys or hell hounds, aliens XD
    created by tonberry06
  • Next Zombie Map

I think the next zombie map would be great if they did one in Area 51.
    created by tonberry06