• any tips from master prestigers i want to get really good at cod

i realize i have been losing alot and not ranking up as fast alot of people recommended some tips for me but to me it seems that they are easier said than done i have been playing cod for about 6 months now bo2 was my...
    KMB_GoG_Antonio
    last modified by KMB_GoG_Antonio
  • cheaters, boosters !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think this really needs urgent attention. I personally think there should be a lenghty ban from playing to anyone who cheats and boosts. i have been in loads of games and the person on our team is cheating with anot...
    last modified by ladylucina
  • FAVORITE SHOTGUN

What is your Favorite Shotgun?
    Schlokey
    last modified by Schlokey
  • Enough is ENOUGH

How can players that are hacking getting worse instead of better?  9 out of 10 games I've joined in the last week have had people hacking.  Hacks where no matter how many rounds you put into someone they don...
    The27thKiso
    last modified by The27thKiso
  • I have problems with the call of duty: black ops 2

I'm new here, I subscribe to figure out the problem that I have, you are not English, I used google translator because all that is here is in English. I have a friend who has a heart and has several video game call o...
    aleghost
    last modified by aleghost
  • Check this out

I'm not even that good.
    IMFLIPPINAWESOME
    last modified by IMFLIPPINAWESOME
  • Still not a debate - The CORE challenge

There have been a few threads over the years about HC vs Core and which is easier.  My philosophy is neither is easier/harder: Adjust and Adapt, and use the tools (or the lack of) to play differently to y...
    rlbl
    last modified by rlbl
  • connection help

i run mainly a three bar connection and i have not noticed and issues where i get lagged out of a match. Recently it keeps saying migrating host, I go back to main menu and I end up having to find another match. If an...
    KMB_GoG_Antonio
  • Rank Up help

well currently I'm prestige 10 lvl 51 getting that last 230000 xp is taking soo long is there an easy and fast way i can get to master prestige the help will be much appreciated.
    KMB_GoG_Antonio
  • Nuclear Killer Title

So I'm trying to get my first nuclear in Black Ops 2, but the problem is either I die from bs (ie spawns) or the game ends because my teammates like to cap the hardpoint/triple cap the dom flags, etc. I always try to ...
    CODGamer2
    last modified by CODGamer2
  • im just better with black ops!?

Ive been trying to get used to ghosts multiplayer game play, but I couldn't stand losing gun fight after gun fight!  I thought it could be that I just had thumb surgery,  but I hopped on and im winning my gu...
    xxphenomen4xx
    last modified by xxphenomen4xx
  • I think I met Hackers

well i was playing yesterday and i got a game invite to a match from a guy named xxGOD_MODSxx something like that (first clue). when the match started on nuke town an FAL was floating in the middle of the map and my ...
    KMB_GoG_Antonio
  • Solo Nuke. Please help.

I'm going for a solo nuclear medal because I usually play solo and have no reliable friends to help. I have never attempted to go for a nuclear before and I am not sure where to start. I'm 10th Prestige so my master p...
    KMB_GoG_Antonio
  • Not played in a while. Is quickscoping still viable in bo2?

BBeen playing on ghosts but was thinking of playing black ops again what is quickscoping like now?
    McGann92
    last modified by McGann92
  • Riot shield + Radar + C4 = Cheap tactics

I am so tired of these scrubs running this class, grab a gun and learn how to aim... seriously, it just takes the fun out of the game. The reason I like GHOST is, there is more gun fights and less kill streaks... well...
    sVg_SaVaGeZ
    last modified by sVg_SaVaGeZ
  • Update to 1.15 error 80710736 and 800233ef

Hi, i just got BO2 the 1st of jan 2014 and i need to update it to 1.15 but every time i download it error 80710736 or 800233ef will pop-up. I've try the DNS and all that stuff nothing work. I have a ORANGE modem ( ...
    rrd_23
    last modified by rrd_23
  • Fix this game.

You guys need to fix this game it is horrible for multiplayer. I can't count how many time you respond on top of bad guy I can't even step I am dead. The map make to easy for sniper their hardly any cover. Your perks ...
    jason3253
    last modified by jason3253
  • Split screen issue!

Ok so my kids and myself have been playing BO2 since xmas, and split screen for when 3 of use play survival etc was 1+2 got quarter screen, and the 3rd(me) got half screen! I have no idea what happened but the split s...
    kdogsk
    last modified by kdogsk
  • DMRs in treyarc games!?

I love the idea of the designated marksman rifles in cod games. In waw my best class setup was probably the silenced carbine, which I think functioned like a dmr!?  Anyways, since marksman rifles are intended for...
    xxphenomen4xx
    last modified by xxphenomen4xx
  • Prestige Master

Well my road to prestige master is almost over.I'm prestige 10 lvl 24 right now and i just wanna get it over with in a day because I joined a new clan and i wanna finish off my old account. any tips to prestige in a day.
    KMB_GoG_Antonio