• just made a clan how to get people to join [do reply ]

who  is  looking 4 a clan im a the one come on down to the beasty boy clan sikee....... my clan name is (Monsta Killa) just made it
    created by Treyma701
  • clan recurting come join

my clan name is xXSniperBoyzXx i am on level three and i would need some people to join so that i and you can level up and get that gold clan tag and xp points if you want to join dont hazzatate and come join i will b...
    created by Treyma701
  • clan recurting

join our clan 1st D3AD we won 3 clan battles so far but those were nothing we have 4 members in our clan so if u want to make it more apply join also leave your gametag and k/d ratio so we can kno wat your like adicti...
    created by Treyma701
  • ps3 clan thats recuriting

hello my name treyma701 that is also my gamertag my k/d ratio is .73 i hope that i can join your clan
    created by Treyma701
  • new to mw3

how do we lvl i am new i have a clan but know one but me how do i geet people to join my clan my clan name is 1 direction on playstation 3 someone please help me
    created by Treyma701
  • good clan names

what are some really good clan names
    created by Treyma701
  • clan

do you want to join my clan if so my clan name is $1D$ - 1 direction that mean it is to kill so 1D is my clan i send invites to other people but they already have joined a clan i need somepeople that like to play im a...
    created by Treyma701
  • clan level

y do people have their own clan some people like 2 combine each other clans but others they can level up all by themselfs with no member but him/her self i need someone 2 my clan
    created by Treyma701
  • Diff Clans

y do people level up how do people get people to join your clan i mean i got a clan but im the only one y do peolpe not look 4 clan my clan name is (1direction)  but no one knows about my clan or want 2 join it b...
    created by Treyma701
  • Dnt

join my clan and reply back 2 me please saying u wanna join it on PS3 so yea
    created by Treyma701