• More load outs after prestige?

Hey guys and gals, just wondering if you can unlock more then 6 loadouts after prestige/maxing out a player and creating another?
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Come on people, why all the crying?

This has to be one of the best day launch games (FPS) that we have been given in a long time. Yes there are some bugs to be worked out, but can't we just be thankful this isn't a nightmare like BO2's launch? Remember ...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Perk set up?

So from what we know from the perk set ups, what would you guys think the best set ups would be?
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Snipers, insure the the usefulness of them.

So I have read that huge discussion regarding quick scoping,  I feel that those that are both for and against it have strong points. This is not a discussion on QS, I really don't care one way or another about it...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Improve your aim, tips and tricks.

So I think we all have our moments when we just can't seem to put our opponents down, many times we may even blame it on the connection ( I myself may do this time from time) however when I go and watch myself play, I...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • How I got trolled

So today I was playing HC TDM and got into a lobby, 15 seconds after the game started I was flashed by someone. Seconds later hit by a stun, emp, and yet another flash. After this I had to endure 4 players that would ...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • SPM tho art a heartless b**ch

Yea my score per minute sucks, not due an inability to kill people, but it seams like they are always where I am not (unless we are talking about my spawns) Does anyone else have this issue where they can go a straigh...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Does anyone else feel that the Game desides how we should play?

&...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Why is this the only game where I experience matchmaking issues?

Tell me why I can join lobbies in MW2, MW3, and BL1 without hardly any matchmaking issues such as lag, finding lobbies, and host migrations. This game however is nothing but a failed lag comp, host migrations (sometim...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Tech questions

Hey guys, wondering if anyone could explain the difference in possible issues I'm having with this game.   Frame rate (with my tv) Frame rate (the game) Could someone explain to me why when my buddy is host, I...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • A break from the negative

Hey guys, lets take a short break from the issues and focus on the positive. Out of the dlc I truely injoy the extra class slots, I play just about every game mode and this makes way faster to switch between them as ...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Some scorestreaks are just to costly...

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else feels like some of the cheeper scorestreaks aren't cheap enough? I am finding it very rare to have the enemy use some of the basic scorestreaks such as the CUAV, sentry, guardia...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Why nerf weapons?

Hey guys and gals, I just never understood the reason to nerf weapons. My understanding has always been that if you feel it is a good gun, well you have the ability to use it. It seems like everytime they nerf a weapo...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Help, how do i unequip my rubber bullets?

Hey please help, apparently my guns have rubber bullets equipped and I don't know how to remove it. It's getting hard to kill someone with 12 accurate shots and getting killed by 2-5 bullets being sprayed. I am so noo...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • What to focus on...

I am going to put this very simple, there are issues with this game. I am not talking about so called OP weapons, that's the dumbest topic ever due to the fact that you could have the exact same weapons. I am not goin...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Tips to have fun on this game

Hey this forum is intended for those who can't seem to enjoy this broken excuse of a game to try and get some enjoyment.   1) On carrier, try getting with your buddies and march in a formation right off the map...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Wish I could win a head on head gun battle...

So cry cry ***** *****, now that I got that out of my system. Really though, a person with and average of 23dl and 15 up shouldn't have to get lag killed by every head to head fight. I've changed my tactics to try and...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • What should I do?

Hey how's it going? Here I am at lvl 55 about to go to the next step. So after playing this game up to lvl 55 I have gotten use to not having Ghost. Well I have the choice to carry it with me, but should I. I have com...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle
  • Here's something for the struggling average players.

Hows it going, basically I'm going to talk about a few tips and tricks that might work for the average Joe that might help you boost up your K/D. First off let my say that I am by no means an ...
    devidog_kyle
    created by devidog_kyle