• Teamates killing Your Guarddog in HC

Please fix this, so trolling teammates cannot kill your guard dog (on purpose) in HC mode with no penalty to them....
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • anyway to delete DLC but keep on flashdrive or...?

For PS3
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Huh?

So they buff these weapons, then a month later nerf them.... I'm confused... Guess everyone goes back to spamming the Mtar again..lol   May 13, 2014 Bizon Reduced headshot multiplier: No longer allow for 1 b...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Why does "FOG" have so much lag?

For me this map lags like no other, even respawning  back in after a death is laggy, there is a s delay when trying to respawn, just wondering if its just me or what??  
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • One Thousand Thirty Four

1034 is the number of players playing Kill Confirmed when I got on PS3 after work tonight,  at 130AM eastern time... I assume this is world wide??? That's just pathetic, and also impossible to find a good game t...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • All the hacks making every game suspect?

MW 3 isnt this hacked at the moment I don't think, but anyway, with so many hacks in Ghosts now, I find myself suspecting anything that seems weird or give you that WTF moment... I mean certain guys always seem to kn...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Releasing Ripper early, good or bad?

So, only those who pay fro season pass get this gun for now, I seem to be getting 'ripped' by it all the time now. I do not purchase season pass, as I like to see what the upcoming DLC is gonna be like before I purc...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Thermobaric

Ok sorry if this was discussed before, but how does a 'tactical' grenade kill you when you have full health?
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Things players do that grind ur gears

1. Players who hide and point down their sights at tags in KC, waiting for a cheap kill  2. Players who sit in corners with IEDs and motion sensors in front of them waiting for someone to pass by for a cheap kil...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • COD app

when checking friends online why does it always say, you have no friends at this moment, go to PSN or where ever to add them?
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • First game on DLC

so, I finally get to download the DLC on PS3, join a game in progress, and there is an invisible guy running around knifing everyone, Third game, a guy already had a gold Maverick, and of course had the assault/suppor...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • another new hack..really?

playing on KC freight today, there was one guy who you would shoot, and instantly get 'kill denied', and no he didn't leave the game, also when you called in your streaks, they would instantly be removed...called in a...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • So it begins....

The noob tubes and Danger close are starting to rear their ugly head in ever increasing numbers, great idea bringing back one of the biggest exploits, and worst problems from MW2... What the hell were you guys thinki...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Dead silence should counter Amplify, not vice versa

My opinion and sticking to it..lol IMO the way it is now slows the pace of the game, and gears the game towards hiding and waiting, which often leads to a slow boring gameplay.. hmm wonder if this has anything to do ...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Is INCOG becoming a 'must have' perk?

So many players now using Thermals and Tracker sights, I feel almost naked now without using INCOG, anyone else feel this way? Played against a whole team last night, all sitting aiming down their sights with AK's and...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • New Hack?

Anyone seen this one, 30 seconds into a game a guy is already a Jugg maniac?? No care package was announced, so apparently he either started the game out as a maniac, or was able to just switch to it..his K/D was a 4,...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • When did COD and the community start needing all these crutchs ?

So many people just sit and point down sights now days, or sit in a corner pointing at a door, in a window, or on a roof top, all I see in ghosts is Tracker sights, thermals, and or snipers, or corner campers Attachme...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Emails

ok every time I reply in a thread, or start a discussion, suddenly I am getting emails every time someone else posts in that thread, and I have to then go find it and click "stop following" how do you do this by defau...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • Wow does the Juggernaut suck or what?

So I get the Jugg with the mini gun in a care package, I killed a guy or 2, then took a few hits from a distance away, so It keeps doing the 'moaning and groaning' sound when you are injured (like when you jump down f...
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy
  • What the heck is this hack??

A guy running around on Domination tonight, you could not kill him, but he could not kill you either, weird as hell, but very annoying and distracting! Waaaay too many hacks in this game already!
    IndyOldGuy
    created by IndyOldGuy