• What are you, the player, doing about the modders?

This isn't a post to complain about hackers/modders or whatever anyone is calling them. This isn't a post to beg Activision/IW to do something about these horrible players; we have a few hundred of them. This post is ...
    TheBeastlyDude
    created by TheBeastlyDude
  • Can you still be great and a loser at the same time?

I am a red-blooded American and like a lot of Americans, I love my football (not soccer for anyone outside of the U.S.A.). This weekend, for the AFC Championship, Tom Brady and The New England Patriots are facing Peyt...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • What causes you to back out of a lobby?

Over the past few days, I have not play COD Ghosts. I took the time off due to some childish drama I've experienced in the game amongst friends and it has nothing to do with the game. On past CODs, we always prided ou...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Changes to today's Clan Wars

Since not everyone has twitter and what not, Beachhead just posted an article about Clan Wars and in it, I noted some changes that were coming to this week's clan wars. Call of Duty: Ghosts 'Clan Wars' process and dev...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Good job w/ Clan Wars

This board is full of enough people with complaints that I felt a positive thread would be some nice fresh air.   I really got to commend the developers on a successful opening Clan Wars week. I think it was a ...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Update on Clan Wars Start Time

Beachhead Studio #CODGhosts Clan Wars starts today - no exact time just yet, but it won't be before 8PM GMT/12PM PDT. We'll update when we know more.   So at least 3 more hours until Clan Wars starts.
    TheBeastlyDude
  • I found the Anti-Dog Weapon!

So last night, got into a game with against a clan who worked extremely well together. I think they all had their scorestreaks worked out to where they would put down 2-4 Sat Coms at the same time and they each would ...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Pulled Out of Game w/ Teammate

Last night, while playing a game, a friend in my party had an issue with his connection and got kicked from the room in the middle of a game. A few seconds later, me and my other teammate in my party also got kicked a...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • S&D: Ways to make it fun

Much to my constant complaints and whinning, my clan has started to play HC S&D more and more. Preferably, I prefer the faster paced HCKC or will even take the slowed down HCTDM. Not really a fan of HCDOM but that...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Distraction Between Games

A lot of gamers, yours truly included, like to do marathon playing on this game. It's easy to play 3 hours on here without really noticing time passed (*Hey! The sun is down!*)   Our bodies are not made for such...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • New Sound Glitch With Uprising?

Before taking this to the technical forum, I am hoping to get some more information on this so that my post doesn't sound too generalized and gets passed over.   Yesterday, while playing Vertigo on HCTDM, at the...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Host Migration since 1.10

Last night, I gave a go on Black Ops 2 with the new patch downloaded.   As with this game, every once in a while, the host's connection starts stuttering like I am talking to a hot girl and within about 30 seco...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Has gameplay on Black Ops 2 slowed down?

While playing COD:BO2 this past week, I have been getting my butt handed to me on a silver platter overall. Since this game came out, I always felt BO2 has been one of the more faster paced COD games. A lot more peopl...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Dual Band Scope

Almost every day, there is a new post about the Target Finder being over-powered or some complaints of some kind. Legitimately, if you are a camper, these are your worse nightmare because it can give your position awa...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Debate: Do Campers Really Exist?

What if campers do not exist?   As much as the topic sounds like a troll trying to raise the hairs on the back of your neck, I am trying to make a debatable point.   First, let's classify a camper as some...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • A cool trick so that you will be one of the first to know when the DLC is out

The simplist way to know when the DLC is out is to follow a few of the accounts on Twitter.   @Treyarch @CallOfDuty @DavidVonderhaar @OneOfSwords   Now I know, here it comes... "But I don't have a Twi...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Probation Experiment

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200619584?start=0&tstart=0   In the above thread that was started yesterday, what causes probation was brought up and I had offered to experiment to see if I can help ...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Illogical Insults

While playing this game, there are A LOT of times I just sit back and wonder if I should worry about the future of mankind or does Call of Duty just attract every illogical dummy in the country.   You all know ...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • Content Season - Here is what is coming up next...

I found this on the Call of Duty site and have yet to see anything about it. http://www.callofduty.com/contentcalendar   Jan: 2 Maps Feb: 1 Map Mar: 1 Map 2 Missions Apr: 2 Maps May: 1 Map 1 Mission Jun: 1...
    TheBeastlyDude
  • MBQ on PS3 is recruiting 18+. Together Since 2007

“Hello, players, look at your game, now back to me, now back at your game, now back to me. Sadly, you are not me, but if you joined our clan, you too wouldn't have to be surrounded by green dudes. Look down, bac...
    TheBeastlyDude