• Win by a lot, lose by a lot

Less and less matches are going down to the wire. I've dabbled in a couple matches today and all of them have been losses where my team barely hit the half the points needed to win while the other team piled on the ai...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • The reason why Drop Zone is the worst and best gamemode to play

Let's ignore the insane amount of XP earned and ridiculous amount of challenges that can be easily completed due to the nature of the gamemode and dive right into the strategy that I've been using to completely wreck ...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Anyone getting annoyed with DLC's lack of value

I've been playing Extinction and the current gamemode is actually quite short once you figure out what you're doing. It's obvious that they're planning on adding more modes because of the two list you have to go throu...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Ghosts: 64 hours played | Dark Souls 2: 202 hours played

Ghosts has been out for about 4ish months now and while I started out playing it non-stop I've found myself dwindling my gaming time down to rare occasions with friends. It's not that I don't like Ghosts but it's just...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • So how do you like Scrapyard...I mean, Ignition?

Maybe IW was hoping that most of players who play Ghost weren't around for MW2 because Ignition is so blatantly similar to Scrapyard that the it wasn't even 10 seconds after starting my first match that I was having f...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Any play the original Roller Coaster Tycoon

This game has been my favorite video game of all time since I was just a wee child over a decade ago. I recently got back into it and even though the graphics are lame by today's standards I find the overall quality o...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Communicate using only song lyrics.

Can you carry out a competent conversation with someone using only song lyrics? Make you post and copy a link to the song who's lyrics you're using.   I took her out. It was a Friday night I wore cologne to get...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Dark Souls II; Everything you need to know

This isn't your grandma's Dark Souls game. Oh no, Dark Souls II is back and more rage inducing than ever. As of 11pm last night there were already over 2 million live claimed by the game not even 24hrs after it's laun...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • I just can't win a Domination match on Whiteout

If I'm playing solo I will not win a game of DOM, ever, on Whiteout. I just can't. I'll be lucky if my team can scrounge 50pts. Every match is a damn massacre to the extreme. Non stop Helo Pilots and Trinity Rockets. ...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Adding a new subforum.

Can we get a "Forum" subforum to discuss ideas and topics related solely to the forum itself? I'm not really sure where to ask this so I put it here since. Feel free to move it if necessary.
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • March Madness

No, I'm not talking about basketball, though I'm super excited this year. I'm talking about the start of the next gen game releases. Sure there have been some releases over the last three-ish months. But now we're goi...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Forum issues

Yesterday around 3 pm est I've been having forum problems. At first I was logged out and though I could log in as soon as I went to another part of the forum I would immediately be logged out. While I could go to my p...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Would Activision be open to extending the $10 upgrade deadline?

PS4s are still sold out everywhere, and by sold out I mean you can't order them or anything. I know quite a few people who are interested in playing CoD on the PS4 but can't because they can't find one. If this trend ...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Things I Learn Playing Against Bots

Me and friend got together today to mess around and beat up on some bots. It was a lot of fun as we put together some real oddball classes and gave each other challenges. We stuck them on the middle difficulty (I can'...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Shutting down of Elite. Does this closed door mean another will be opening?

First off I'd like to know what will happen with my beloved Founder status. Do I have to remove "Call of Duty ELITE Founder" off my resume?   I felt Elite was great...in principle. It brought together a lot of s...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • My Thoughts on the Maverick

The gun is pretty okay, nothing more and nothing less. It handles a lot like an AK, almost like a barbaric 1930's version of the AK. I don't care much for the A2 but the AR Maverick seems to perform best with the burs...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • What's the fastest you've ever leveled up

That fastest I've leveled up in a single game was from 1-12 in MW3. The final prestige I stopped at I happened across a bad team who stuck around. I must of perfectly balanced my attack with various guns, equipment, a...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • The Squad Mate doesn't need nerfed he needs fixed

This isn't coming from someone who died and wants to pass the blame off one a error in the game. I didn't die. What I'm basing this off of was a friendly's Final Killcam in which I saw a Squad Mate switch to his shiel...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • We rely on radar WAY too much

I don't hear complaints about camping nearly as much in HC modes. I think it's fairly obvious why. When playing Core, however, it's the the complete opposite. The reliance on radar or any form of mini map is so ridicu...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Next Gen Playlist Overhaul

I've spent the last hour or so trying to get in a halfway decent lobby but the player population for the PS4 is so low that either I'm stuck in limbo or I'm being forced into lobbies I shouldn't be in creating massive...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra