• The virtue of realism in Call of Duty (Warning: Wall of Text)

Aristotle and Plato basically created this idea of virtue, the harmony between two extremes. In an attempt to understand what's important in life, Aristotle come to the brilliant conclusion that we first needed to fig...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • What's Teh OT's Mascot?

I think the time is nigh that Teh OT gets a mascot
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Just how off-topic can we go?

ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • This is my 9 to 5, what's yours?

This is only a small part of what I do. Also, I have the Reds game playing off to the right  
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Activision should stop publishing Call of Duty Games

score-45
    Active
    13 votes
    Every year it's the same game different title. Now we have three developers and what we're most likely going to see is constant cycle of what we have now, only now instead of 2 different perspectives of what Call of D...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Way to be selfish

As many Playstation gamers know, we've been royally shafted in many ways when it comes to Call of Duty. From getting awful ports, months of loss when it comes to enjoying DLC and MDLC, and even getting excluded from m...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Party Placeholder

Sometimes in a busy clan it can be hard to get teams together at the start. You get online and your clan or friends are running a 5 many party and when they're in a match your waiting and they're waiting you're in a m...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Destiny doesn't show kills or deaths for it's multiplayer objective games

Seeing how Activision is the publishing studio do think that it's possible AW won't either?
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Website frustrations

I know that Activision wants a modern website that fits it's style, but this website is causing me a massive amount of frustration recently.   As I move my cursor this site is constantly shifting and there are ...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • I lost a game of DOM because my team wanted to cap flags

The idea that Domination is won by capping the most flags is starting to piss me off. The object of DOM is not to cap as many flags as you can but to hold the majority of flags longer than your opponent. I'm so tired ...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Baseball talk

Let's talk baseball. Who's your favorite team? What's you best baseball memory? Did you play as kid? I wanna hear some chatter.
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • ADS Sway Is Backwards

I've recently decide to work on ACOG challenges in hopes of unlocking all the reticles. In doing this I'm also hoping to complete the Trinity Rocket challenge for the patch. In doing so I've opted to forgo the Special...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • What is a Satcom?

In the early 60's NASA started a program to launch communication satellites into space for the purpose of quickly relaying information across the world and into areas where information might have trouble reaching. The...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • What gives a flashbang it's flash?

To get a bright flash tactical grenades use magnesium, which if you had an awesome chemistry teach you know just how bright magnesium burns.     Depending on the mixture of Mg (magnesium) and Al (aluminu...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • The PS4 will be the "definitive" console for Advanced Warfare

What do you guys think this means? Certainly the PS4 has more raw power but the Xbox one is a pretty solid console too and with Activision being in bed with the Xbox these last several years it seems we have an affair...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • CALL OF DUTY IS A GAME OF LIES!!!

WTF is this bullsh*t. I just watched Mythbusters and they proved that you cannot detonate C4 by shooting it!?!?!? I demand answers to why you can shoot C4 in the game and set it off.   You'll have to take a tri...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • MaGIFicent Award

I propose that (on top of adding a subforum directly relating to the forum itself) we have an award solely awarded to those who post awesome gifs.
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Do we need more gadgets?

In a continuation from another thread that I recently made, I'm interested to know if Call of Duty needs more non-lethal gadgets to really push tactical play and fun. The focus lately on past titles has been about kil...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • The role of explosives; to maim or to kill?

Realistically explosives aren't nearly as lethal as the games make them out to be. The fact that you die is simply an arcade way to add dynamic to the game. It's acceptable for a video game to make an explosive lethal...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra
  • Longer TTK Patch

There's been a lot of discussion amongst my clan that the TTK in Ghosts was or is getting increased. I looked at the Hot Fix notes released on 6/27 and it appears that TTK has only increased in critical areas and the ...
    ghamorra
    created by ghamorra