• 935 : A Nazi Zombies Series

Have you guys seen this. Its not bad at all. I just stumbled on it on tube I hope they make more..Sorry if this has been covered, I just thought it was pretty cool.  
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Zombies 2015 ??

Are we seriously not getting Z's till November of 15 ? That seems like a lifetime away. I guess considering the fact that people say BO2 was a rushed project. Taking more then a year and a half could really be a bette...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Dig Mounds in Zombie Blood

Quick question. Not that I really look for or use them, but I have yet to see the orange or glowing mounds in Origins. I have seen them before. Never really mattered to me I stick to the basics Jugg, Stamin-up, Speed ...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Elemental Dagger

Sorry if this has been covered, but I just heard about them. However I'm having trouble with Youtube over here, so I can't see any vid explaining how to get them. Can you guys help ? So far from what i know is. Comple...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Nav Card tables

ok, I know alotta people are trying to figure out what else BO2 zombies has to offer. If there is anything else. I have to ask, and maybe I'm not alone.. See I haven't done any of the Eggs on BO2. not that I'm not go...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Frankenreich ?

Again, sorry if this has already been covered, but I have been noticing this name on many boxes all over Origins. Any Ideas or theories ? Perhaps maybe a clue to a future player. The boxes also have the Group 935 logo.
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Mics, Headsets, ETC.

Ok well I'm posting this here because Zombies and Mics, go hand and hand. This isn't just for PS3 players, if you X-boxers know anything about this I'd like to know. I've been having trouble with my PS3 wireless head ...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Origins " Shovels "

Besides the 2 at the spawn, are there anymore on the map ? I was playing with some random noobs today, and they got all booty hurt because I took a shovel. I did'nt want to say nothing, you could tell he was young. To...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Weird Emblem

Again, dont know if you guys covered this or not. It didnt happen to me, a friend of mine just called. He said that while around round 6 he noticed a emblem underneath his quick revive. He didnt do anything special, ...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Is Maxis the body on the table ?

A friend of mine brought this to my attention. I never thought it. Looks like a Z to me, but it would explain Maxis's brain at the spawn. If so then it brings me to think that maybe Origins, is the New NACHT. Think a...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Origins Help !!!

Allright killers, I need some help. Origins is proven to be a real Challenge for me. I dont know, maybe I'm losing my touch, but this map is getting the better of me. So I need some advice. Where's the best train spo...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • HELP with "Awaking the Gazeebo" achievement.

I need some help getting it. I have tried many ways, and it seems easy enough. It just doesn't work out for me. I tried using the trample steam. Tried using Leroy to my advantage. I also notice that if I dont kill any...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Perma-Perk question ?

Has this happen to anyone else ? Not sure if this has been covered, but Today I was playing BURIED. I stated out like normal, Bought my Q.Revive, did the chalks you know the usual. Around round 18 I get cornered and d...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • What if, Black Ops 2 was a child's imagination.

So think about this. After BO1 we blew up the Earth. Obviously some people survived. We know Stu was at least a child durring the outbreak. So Stu, Misty, Marlton, and Russman all imagination. Kids, survivours of the ...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Has anyone on PS3 gotten the Mark II yet ??

I've heard, or maybe trolled. Has anyone on PS3 had the pleasure yet. Bank & Fridge on Die Rise YES, but I have spent contless amounts of points on the Box. Not once gotten the new ray gun.
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • PS3 Update Today

Well we got the update on PS3 today. I had to try it. Still haven't been able to get the Mark II, but my question is. I cant put Mustang and Sally in the fridge. I know it can be done on Tranzit, I do it all the time...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Hell's Redeemer

I know how to get it.. I do all the time. What does it do really ? Is it more powerful ? Longer Range ? I dont see a real difference in the two.
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Buried Guy Theory..

I think the guy in the cell on Buried could be a Nephilim. Hope I spelled that right. Anyway, Bible says when gods came down and mated with Mortal women, the childeren the bared with them were Giants. I think, this gu...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • Easter Egg Hunters ( PS3 )

Me and my Homie are looking for another person down to do any Easter Egg. Mic or not, doesn't really matter to me. We just need someone who KNOWS how to follow directions. Skill isn't really too big of an issue, My bu...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z
  • MOTD Golden Spork !

By far the best Zombie killing weapon yet. If you dont know how to get it, look it up. You wont be sorry. I had to give up by round 31, but I could have easily went on for hours. So thus far I know its a 1 hit kill ti...
    mister_z
    created by mister_z