• How do you take out choppers?

Helicopters seem (to me) a bit difficult to take down. Am I alone here?. I have found the best way to deal with them is just to avoid them with Blind Eye. Shooting them down takes a while, even with LMGs, and the only...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Do you miss the Jammer / Scrambler?

I sure miss this thing. It was by far my favorite equipment in BO1. It was a little less effective in MW3 but still found its way into many of my classes. My favorite part of the scrambler in MW3 was putting it down t...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Shotguns vs Dogs

It seems to me like shotguns are almost useless against dogs. The bulldog and MTS stand a chance but the FP6 and Tac12 are just about hopeless. You have to put multiple shots into them and they just don't shoot fast e...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Stationary sound effects anyone?

I think it would be neat to add some new sound effects to the game to discourage hiding. If someone sits in one place too long, they could start letting out noises similar in volume to footsteps. These sound effects m...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Too much Create a Class freedom now

I think the next CoD needs to go back to a more structured create a class system. This point system in Ghosts might have been easier to handle if the old rank up and unlock system was still alive. Having everything av...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Extra CaC slots?

Does anyone know if we will be getting extra Create a Class slots available anytime soon? I would really enjoy having 4 extra slots so I could have some "mess around fun" classes. All my classes now are built to avoid...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Animations vs. Mechanics

I wonder how difficult it is for the developers to design animations that actually match mechanics. Certain parts of the game like reloading or weapon swapping don't match up but it doesn't really matter. Stuff like A...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Why only 6 Custom Classes?

There are so many different play style combinations to counter, I don't see why there is only 6 per Character. I would really like to have 10 Custom Classes again. It's nice to have a couple "mess around" classes alon...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Pump Shotguns need more range

As the title says...I feel like the FP6 and Tac-12 could use a range boost. Anyone who uses shotguns regularly I'm sure would agree. Even on the small maps like strikezone and freight they just seem to under perform. ...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Prestige and Unlock System

I miss the old way. I find it boring that I can unlock anything I want whenever i want. There's no challenge in prestiging anymore. You can just buy whatever you want as long as you have the squad points. I enjoyed co...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Why motion sensors, tracker sight, oracle, amplify?

I don't really understand why stuff like this is in the game. Motion sensors, tracker sights, the oracle, and the amplify perk just seem cheap to me. I understand they are counterable but jeez. Why?
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Toughness

This perk is probably the most overpowered thing in the game. I literally do twice as well with it than without it. How come it doesn't get more attention on the forums? Is it just one of those things that everyone us...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Did they really buff toughness?

I heard that the toughness perk was buffed in the recent patch. Why would they do this? It's already the best perk in the game (imo). It is insanely effective and practically gives you automatic kills. This was a mist...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Is "League" less laggy than "Public"

Is this possible? I've been playing some League Play the past couple days and there seems to be less lag than Public Matches. Maybe I'm crazy? Anybody else had a similar experience?
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Thought on the shock charge / betty combo

We've all seen and died from the shock charge, betty / claymore combo. I find it to be one of the lamest things a person can do.   When you set off someones chock charge, why does it not stun their betty / claym...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • The poor man's C4

Can we get a little bit longer trigger time on the Bouncing Betty after it's tossed to the ground? This thing is almost as fast as a C4 pack without having to detonate it. I find it quite annoying especially in HQ and...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Is Hipfire better than ADS?

What is up with hipfire in this game. Is it more effective than ADS? There is nothing more frustrating than aiming, shoting, getting a few hitmarkers, then dying from a wild hipspray. I cannot understand these deaths....
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Whats up with the KSG?

The KSG shotgun is terribly inconsistant for me. How tight is the spread on this thing? I understand its a slug gun but comeon. So many of my dead on shots are coming up blank. It is particularly frustrating when I fi...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Why not just remove quickdraw completely?

First I want to make clear that this is not a quikckscoping complaint thread.  I just dont see why they are not allowing the QD attachment for sniper rifles in BO2.   The whole point of quickdraw is to give...
    brsox
    created by brsox
  • Crossbow Ammo

I like what they are doing with the crossbow in BO2. Instead of reloading every time, it works more like a bolt action rifle now. 3 rounds with the option to shoot all 3 at the same time. I like the idea of the crossb...
    brsox
    created by brsox