• Any evidence that Ghosts will have a "Master Prestige"?

In Black Ops 2, as everyone should already know, hitting Prestige 10[?] would grant you a permanent unlock of everything in the Create A Class system.   Does anyone know if Ghosts has a similar feature for getti...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • *Chews morosely on his well-earned Crow*

Blegh! Well, thanks for that, devs. I said we'd never get DLC maps, and now I'm choking down this black feathery sucker all thanks to you.   A question, though; does this mean I can be hopeful about the new hig...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • "Heavy Duty" mode for Wii U version?

Will the Wii U version of Ghosts get Heavy Duty, or is this a piece of content that the creators don't want to add to this version of the game?
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • Updates and hot fixes for the Wii U version?

Any idea when we can expect these hot fixes and updates to hit the Wii U version? Nothing was mentioned in the official announcement thread regarding the Wii U's participation in the stuff that happened 4 days ago...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • Which strike package awards add to your killstreak?

I've noticed something odd..... If I get a Trinity Rocket and use it after I've died, for some reason, even if I get a triple kill with it, it doesn't add to my total kills needed for a new killstreak.   But on...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • Opinion/suggestion: Give larger maps longer time limits.

This has been a complaint that I've often had with the larger maps, and the majority I've asked have agreed with me; we run out of time before we hit the score limit far too often. It's especially prevalent on the Wi...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • Can someone explain how Prestige works this time around?

I finally hit 60 with my first Soldier, and it says he's in Prestige mode. I got the background and the icon, but.... The soldier's level didn't go back down to 1 so that I could continue leveling. Aren't I suppose...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • Poll: How many of you would like just a few more Perk points?

If you've removed every single scrap of equipment on you and run with JUST your knife, you get a total of 12 perk points. With some perks costing upwards of 3 points, those slots fill up a bit too fast in some cases....
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • Hang up your hats, people: Wii U DLC likely won't happen.

Before you go saying "Source or it's not true", let me post this disclaimer; nothing official has been said as to this yet.   But I think we've got pretty strong evidence that it isn't going to happen, and here'...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink
  • What is your perk build going to look like?

For the sake of learning your perks beforehand, here's a youtube vid showcasing all of them: Call of Duty: Ghosts ALL Camos, Perks, Weapons, Attachments & More! - YouTube Perks use up different amounts of points,...
    smashbrolink
    created by smashbrolink