• A Hard Bargain

So earlier today I had to buy another copy of b.o. today because, as some of you know, my siblings destroyed my other copy by knocking over the xbox while the disc was spinning. It cost me $45 for a used copy at block...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Don't move the Xbox

So, anybody with some common sense knows this basic rule: don't move your xbox while there is a spinning disc inside it, otherwise the disc gets torn up with ring-shaped scratches. Simple enough, right? But I guess no...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Stupid B.S.

I'm getting sooo tired of all the stupid little things that happen in the multiplayer. Stuff like running past a flaming car that just happens to blow up when your near it. I mean, its been on fire the entire match, b...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Maps We Hate

I know everyone can relate to this. Doesn't it suck so much when you pop the game in and go to find a match and it gives you One of the few maps you absolutely cant stand. For me, it's Hanoi and Crisis, and Launch is ...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • A simple question

I know that this is very off-topic (so you don't need to remind me in some nasty, hate filled response), but is anyone excited, looking forward to, or even remotely interested in F.3.A.R. (FEAR 3)? It's due for releas...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • A moment of silence

I feel we should all have a brief moment of silence for PS3 users. Regardless of wether or not you have a PS3, love it/hate it, whatever. PS3 users have had to put up with an insane amount of b.s. over the last month ...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • SMG's

Over the weekend I tried a couple of SMG's for the first time and discovered how good they really are. Alot of people on these forums have come to the consensus that the SMG class on B.O. is next to worthless. But, af...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Talking too much

the one thing that drives me crazy the most is d-bags who plug in their mic's and talk in the lobbies. Especially if their f*ckin nutless pre-pubecent little kids. If your one of them and reading this, stop plugging i...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Best Match Ever

So I just had my best match of the last month. I was 33 and 7 on summit. But, thats not my best match ever(in my opinion). I once went 40 and 13 on nuketown(and what a match it was) After that, I got to thinking, what...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Pistol Class

So I thought of making a class just for pistols. I don't get to use them very much, so I am going to try using them exclusivley. I figured I would use scavenger since pistold don't have much ammo, SoH and marathon. I ...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • About the SC petition...

To me it seems kind of pointless. It's not like 1 perk ruins the entire multiplayer, and all the people who signed it looked past the fact that is can be countered really easily. Just one extra bullet. AND, you can ki...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Tips for Zombies

Alright, so after seeing the trailer for Call of the Dead, I want to play zombies really bad. But, I've only played zombies like twice, and I suck. I've also wanted to get some of the achievements for zombies. So, I w...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Treyarch's next game

If there is a god, he'll make treyarch go back to WW2. Black Ops was AMAZING, and I love that 3arc sticks with historical setting (and not the americans Vs. russians nuclear apocalypse of MW1&2, which is getting k...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Treyarch map packs

I gotta say the new map pack looks pretty sweet in the preview trailer. 3arc is getting pretty creative with the idea of interactive maps. But one thing I noticed about all the maps is their size. All of them are fair...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • CoD campaigns

Any CoD lover would agree with me on the fact that CoD campaigns are way too short. 7-8 hours is just pathetic. Don't get me wrong, the campaigns are amazing, and in my opinion, playing a CoD campaign for the first ti...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • B.O. top 5

I want to know the top 5 things that people like about Black Ops. There's been so much negativity on these forum's lately, it's time for some positivity. I'll go first. 5) Firing Range 4) Bad A** campaign 3) the ...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • The secret to a great match

You know how you have a great match on b.o. right when you pick up the controller? I'll tell you, it's real simple: A full night of sleep. Really! Sleep until you're fully rested, and when you wake up, go take a piss,...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • SOG on Veteran

Ive tried and Ive tried and Ive tried, but this is the only level on B.O. that I havent beaten on veteran. It's that stupid fu**in hill! I can slowly make my way down to the napalm barrels, but once I stab them and th...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Non full-auto AR's

Now, anybody can pick up a full-auto AR and say they are a beast with it, especially if it is a ceartain AR I won't mention. But, it takes true skill to dominate with an AR that isn't fully autmatic, such as the M16, ...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club
  • Hardcore TDM

I'm kicking myself, but today I tried hardcore TDM for the first time, and I gotta say, it is the shiz. No noobs, no b.s. deaths, just skill. And, I can finally use the M16 without getting raped. I also got to try a w...
    Afro Fan Club
    created by Afro Fan Club