• The GOOD in Ghosts.

Iv'e been noticing that these boards are FILLED with people b*tching about how much they hate Ghosts, and how "It's the worst COD game in history", etc. There is definitely some problems in the game, yes. It's not the...
    PistolLustHD
    created by PistolLustHD
  • What Is A "Good" K/D?

Now that people are able to see other people's K/D ratio in the pre-game lobbies easily now, everyone is freaking out about their KDR, and it seems like everyone has their own version of a "good" KDR. To me, this is h...
    PistolLustHD
    created by PistolLustHD
  • A Huge Annoyance

Is it just me, or does it seem like anytime i attempt to play Extinction online, 90% of the people you get paired up with don't ever ready up? It's annoying as [Removed by Moderator] when i join a lobby and no one app...
    PistolLustHD
    created by PistolLustHD
  • Looking For Some People To Play Extinction With (Xbox One)

Im looking for some people to play Extinction with who are decent at it, on the Xbox One. Im looking for people who are somewhat good at it though, nothing is worse than going to play online and being paired up with a...
    PistolLustHD
    created by PistolLustHD
  • None of my Hardened Edit./Season Pass Content Transferred Over?

So i bought the Hardened Edition of Ghosts for the PS3, and used all of the codes on there. It worked fine, and i had all of my digital content good to go (Patch, Backgrounds, Free Fall, Season Pass, Ghost Mask). I bo...
    PistolLustHD
    created by PistolLustHD
  • A Letter To Those Who Complain About Camping.

Ever since the launch of Ghosts, these forums have been overrun with people pissing and moaning about people camping. It seems every second post someone is getting all riled up about getting killed by a camper with an...
    PistolLustHD
    created by PistolLustHD
  • Looking to start a clan! (PS4)

Im looking to start a clan with some people, mainly to unlock some of the in-game content on Ghosts. I have one started called TheCollective, but have no one in it just yet. Primarily, i want to have some people who a...
    PistolLustHD
    created by PistolLustHD