• AA

Sorry to make another thread but my AA does not work with wiimote. Please fix
    xBulletDodgerx
    created by xBulletDodgerx
  • AA for wiimote

Is the AA for wiimote fixed yet
    xBulletDodgerx
  • UPDATE??????

What's this update for .
    xBulletDodgerx
  • I have no ally's

It's going on the third day now and I still have no ally's . I had 99 ally's but its not showing any and I can't not accept any request . W T F
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Black ops1

Hey treyarch Can u make black ops1 for the wii u .
    xBulletDodgerx
  • This game is played out

This game is getting boring . It's the same old people with the same old guns with the same old maps . Plus i know all my opponents and all there play styles and what gun they use .  I have use every kill streak ...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Non lethal grenades . Flash bangs , concussion , ect ect ect

Ok so I throw a concussion at the enemy  I see them rubbing there eyes and there gun facing the ground so I think it is going to be an easy kill . But no I get killed so I look at the kill cam my concussion ...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • O M F G   LAG

Why the f#%k do I get killed by lighting strikes then 5 seconds later it tells me enemy lighting strike inbound . What's the point of telling us if it already happened . It so stupid . Not only lightinging strikes but...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Update/killcam

So when is the next update. And do you know if there are gonna fix the wiimote sniper killcam glitch . For example if I am using my wimote and I get sniped I can not skip the killcam I am forced to watch the whole kil...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Wiimote sniping vs D A sniping

So what do yall think about the 2 any difference or are they equal . Please don't  reply to this thread if you have not used both controllers . My experience D A is way easier when I ADS with D A I can move my sc...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Servers

Are the servers up yet for multiplayer .
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Were all one happy community :)

Look we got our patch let's just be happy . D A players are happy Wiimoters are finally happy so lets stop crying about the small shot and focus our energy on D L C . If we come together as a community we can make it ...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • League play

Anybody up for some league play join we have 6 people so far we just in the lobby chilln and waiting . We need 6 more people .
    xBulletDodgerx
  • D L C map packs NOT coming to WII U

I called activision. And as of right now they have no plans on releasing map packs on the wii u . I was told the game you are playing ( black ops 2 ) is what it is no new maps and no nuketown 2025 . According to activ...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Best wiimote blacK ops 2 youtuber

The only youtuber that stuck with wiimote on black ops 2 is xyoshix16  he is in the ink clan he has swarm game play and VTOL warship game play all with wiimote . He even has game play where he got dogs and a swar...
    xBulletDodgerx
  • No nuketown 2025 for the wii u

So activision just announced the wii u will not be getting nuketown 2025 any time soon. It's like the original wii all over again .
    xBulletDodgerx
  • Wii Mote is just not supported on wii u

Man we need some kinda of support for wiimote users . The D A are dominating the game of black ops 2 . I'm sick of it I lose 90% of my gun fights and it take a lot  of shots to kill some one . I could be ADS and ...
    xBulletDodgerx