• JOIN OUR MW3 XBOX360 ELITE CLAN.

Hey guy's . Me and my buds are making a MW3 Elite Clan and we are looking for players for our team. There is going to be Double Clan XP, Medals and much more. We only have 35 clan members now we are looking to fill up...
    created by chaoscrissis531
  • Join Our MW3 Xbox360 Elite Clan.

Hey guy's . Me and my buds are making a MW3 Elite Clan and we are looking for players for our team. There is going to be Double Clan XP, Medals and much more. We only have 35 clan members now we are looking to fill up...
  • MW3 WarWolves Clan on Xbox360 and PS3

If anyone is looking to Join a clan for MW3 join ours. We are currently recruiting players on our 2 Branches that are Xbox360, Ps3 And Also now People that live in Australia or any other places over on the otherside o...
  • Team WarWolves For Xbox360. We are looking for Players that maybe wanna kick it up a notch!

Hi.   "WarWolves" clan has been established for MW3 for the Xbox360. Were currently running about 35 members. MW3 drops in nov. People interested send me a message on Facebook link below and also if you want you ...
  • JOIN OUR MW3 XBOX360 ELITE CLAN.

"WarWolves" clan has been established for MW3. Were currently running about 35 members. MW3 drops in nov. People interested send me a message or Join us at our group page ( Link Below).   FaceBook: http://www.f...
  • Team WarWolves For Xbox360. We are looking for PRO Players that maybe wanna kick it up a notch!

Hi.   "WarWolves" clan has been established for MW3 for the Xbox360. Were currently running about 35 members. MW3 drops in nov. People interested send me a message on Facebook link below and also if you want you ...
  • WarWolves