• Cod ghost Multiplayer Problem

I've got a problem with my cod ghost , i used to play this cod ghost in 4GB RAM is it this game will be lag in the begining of the game then i will have no lag/stucks , I already put the resolution to the lowest but s...
    AlcaGamerZ_Gaming
    last modified by AlcaGamerZ_Gaming
  • Censorship going around the forums.

Why are there multiple posts being deleted and edited that are NOT breaking the forum's Code of Conduct?   I know that disputes about moderator actions should be handled via a personal message but this is not ab...
    matuzz
    last modified by matuzz
  • Snoop Dogg in Call of Duty.....

I thought this was a late April fools joke, but apparently it's real.  What I also find interesting is that in the past, DLC trailers on YouTube would often get half of the viewers disliking the video.  Now ...
    thebiindsniper
    last modified by thebiindsniper
  • Quickscoper vs Quickscoper

I have come up against Quickscopers and as a Quickscoper myself(not a very good one though), I was wondering if there are any ways to improve your reactions and skills?
    Medrano911
    last modified by Medrano911
  • COD and External ballistics

COD,   After playing a few games of BF4 where it has incorporated a program to change a bullets trajectory from point A to B (relative to distance, aiming and angle).   Leads to my question:   - Woul...
    Izjar11
    last modified by Izjar11
  • Titanfall will not be the death of Cod

So i recently bought Titanfall just like everyone else did probably and im about to return it already. The game is boring, much more boring than ghosts. People didnt like ghosts because the streaks were bad and it fee...
    xcLAsSiFiedx2
    last modified by xcLAsSiFiedx2
  • LOL Way to milk a franchise!

I am sure many of you are going to go out and drop some extra cash on the gotta have snoop dog voice over pack coming to a console near you soon enough. Maybe they should package that in with the Wolf skin pack for yo...
    codchamp
    last modified by codchamp
  • To: Commandante, Gen. Claire, Brig Gen. BlackIce, Col. TopFighter...

To the folks that I've grown to consider my friends and extended family over the past... What?... 6-7 years??? We have spent many years, months, days, hours on the various (and THE ONLY ACTUAL, well besides IW...
    ChestSplittah
    last modified by ChestSplittah
  • Launch Control 3.0!

A new Launch Control Badge is here! See the details on how to earn: http://bit.ly/Launch-Control-3     Launch Control has returned and it’s better than ever! Starting today, April 11, through the end...
    Gypsy816
    last modified by Gypsy816
  • The Orbits

Hi Guys, i think/hope/know how to get the orbits to appear. it´s so easy that i dint believe it first, but i recreate it the third time in a row and hope the com will help confirm this. first time i notice t...
    Reaper2909
    last modified by Reaper2909
  • ghost clan app on pc

ghost can somebody help me. I downloaded the cod ghost app on my pc the first time I downloaded it it worked just fine but now everytime I click on the app it says "YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION IS OFFLINE"   I HAVE...
    101stAirborne_Killa
    last modified by 101stAirborne_Killa
  • I am unable to update my clan emblem.

I Am able to make a new emblem but when I try to upload it as the new emblem it doesn't. I have tried signing out and back in but the problem doesn't go away.
    beastridge
    last modified by beastridge
  • Community Forum Issues

Hey all,   Please list out any Forum issues you've seen. We're putting a list together to be addressed.   Thanks! Gypsy
    Gypsy816
  • I killed 7 different enemies while maniac and it still didnt give me DEVGRU Dominator? WTF?!?!?!

This is bullcrap I should get the award if i killed 7 different enemies while maniac
    TheChad__007
    last modified by TheChad__007
  • CALLING ALL EXPERTS!

Our community is a great resource for all things Support, and we want to recognize your expert knowledge through a new Rewards Blog content feature! Send us your best Support related guides, game tips and tricks, comp...
    Gypsy816
  • What happened to the old feeling?

Gaming used to be, not only a competitive style of fun, but a genuine place where people could go to find the latest stories, achievements, videos, conspiracies, custom modes, updates, and friendly involvement. Grante...
    xMrxNCx
    last modified by xMrxNCx
  • Whats the best Submachine? Post your fav submachine

Whats your favorite submachine so far. Post guns/attachments/perks itll give me an idea what i should go with
    Badlands2010
    last modified by Badlands2010
  • Little Known Zombies Facts

Just a discussion of small nuggets of zombies maps you have noticed that you would like to share. Heres mine   Lava in tranzits spawn room starts on round 3 There is a billboard in tranzit's fog between diner a...
    M3NTZ3R29
    last modified by M3NTZ3R29
  • i am hacked

i am hacked
    suomimies
    last modified by suomimies
  • whats happening with the prizes for being in the spotlight

Almost coming upto to 2 months now still nothing , or any update as to why not.   ....
    maccabi
    last modified by maccabi